• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures--------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
It may look like The Serengeti, but it's just over the hill from H's home range.

I was down on my knees, so as to be less of a threat when this inquisitive youngster came within four feet. I was a little nervous when I looked over the camera and saw how close he really was, and me being rather helpless.

Who is trying to impress who ?

He was a little darker in color before he rolled in the dirt.

I just noticed the BZ brand. All the others that I remember were BH.

Not much long hair left to rub off.

This old boy has been around sense 2004. I don't know how he missed being rounded up and shipped out. He spends very little time around the main band of mustangs.

Nice pictures. Who owns the grazing rights there where you are mustang? Is it an individual?

redrobin said:
Nice pictures. Who owns the grazing rights there where you are mustang? Is it an individual?

I'm not sure who has the permits where these horses run. Further north the Ensign Cattle Co. runs 7000 head. Where these pictures were taken, I think there are a number of different permit holders. H' could probably tell us how many different brands run in the general area.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Sure looked like your mustangs on the TV last night.

North America on the discovery channel

My brother called and told me about it,,, but said it was on The History Channel. Soooo I missed it, It wasn't on my History Channel. :???:

mustang said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

My brother called and told me about it,,, but said it was on The History Channel. Soooo I missed it, It wasn't on my History Channel. :???:

I think it is 6 parts on Sunday nights. I'm sure they will replay the episodes.

Sure looked like that April stud horse. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
mustang said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

I think it is 6 parts on Sunday nights. I'm sure they will replay the episodes.

Sure looked like that April stud horse. :D

I thought the same thing BMR. And I too think it is a 6 part series.
I did notice the country those mustangs run in didn't look as good as where Mustang took his pictures.

Latest posts