• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My 5 yr olds emoticons

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
8) :p :oops: :evil: :evil: :!: :eek: :) :) :lol: :D :???: :mad: :evil: :wink: :roll: :cboy: :cboy: :stop: :drink: :heart: :hat: :cboy: :cowboy:

He has been fascinated with these emoticons forever, and I finally relented into letting him play a little. He is a rancher btw, so there shouldn't be anyting wrong with it. :wink:

Tap said:
:drink:

He has been fascinated with these emoticons forever, and I finally relented into letting him play a little. He is a rancher btw, so there shouldn't be anyting wrong with it. :wink:

Little young to be hitting the bottle :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Tap said:

OT----ya gotta start somewhere!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got two that would like that place to talk. lol. One is facinated by the blinking ones, and the other one likes to talk about his cattle... no tas much of a hardcore fan o fcattle as me though. lol.

Oldtimer said:
Tap said:

I heard he's a helluva Boy but a weeee bit of a drinker :wink:

Denny said:
Oldtimer said:
Tap said:

I heard he's a helluva Boy but a weeee bit of a drinker :wink:

He's smart also - - You'll Note: :cboy: Rule

If I rember my younger day's :cboy: :drink: and Tall Tailes :liar: all seam to go together

Tap said:
8) :p :oops: :evil: :evil: :!: :eek: :) :) :lol: :D :???: :mad: :evil: :wink: :roll: :cboy: :cboy: :stop: :drink: :heart: :hat: :cboy: :cowboy:

If you look closely, the emoticons tell something about himself :!: :D

Hanta Yo said:
Tap said:

If you look closely, the emoticons tell something about himself :!: :D

or maybe they tell something about DAD!! :eek: :eek: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, now, don't be picking on dear old dad here. :wink: He was just having fun, and clicking on as many as he could, as fast as he could, before I made him stop. lol.

LB, he did have a good time at the K. get together the other day. Said he made some new friends. I think he is ready for school.

Latest posts