• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Boring life.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It is bad enough if we share our addictions, but you have my sympathy for hanging out on this deal all by yourself and having only yourself to type to. :cry: :? :wink:

BMr- I think you spooked the board real bad when you started admitting your weakness for Galloways and people are giving you some room to reconsider the error of your ways! :twisted:

cowsense said:
BMr- I think you spooked the board real bad when you started admitting your weakness for Galloways and people are giving you some room to reconsider the error of your ways! :twisted:

Yeah, Big Muddy, toss your head and flop that long Galloway hair out of your eyes so you can see. :wink:

being on here all by yourself and typing away is not a problem.....once you start answering yourself, then you have a problem.

In the winter time the sun rises late and sets early! In the Northern part of North America the sun rises later and sets earlier! At Northern Montana and Saskatchewan and the Nether parts of Canada where some of our respondants hibernate it is too cold for computers or brains to function optimally, and the cold, stiff fingers refuse to follow directions. It has seemed to me that the Cerebral Cortex of certain brains also seem lethargic and non-responsive to stimuli - prompting one to question logicality and reason of the subject in question. Perhaps when the Earth again begins its return toward "Summer Solstice" and longer daylight hours our human counterparts may again regain their normal verbal capacities at rhetoric and participate in the festive games of "One-Upsmanship", "Hide the EPD's!", and "Pin the Tail On The Jackass".

DOC HARRIS

BMR-----i had the same problem when i worked the night shift at the hospital and would log on at 1:30 a.m.......except, of course when others were on in between night-calving shifts!!! :lol: :lol:

I hate to admitt it but for the last few tears 9:00 pm is my normal bed time. :?

I'm normally out feeding about 5:00 am :D and normally don't stop ( there is always a gate to be hung, oil to change, or just plain old clean up that needs attention) untill about 6:00pm :D when the news comes on. At least half the time I don't take time for lunch so when I get in and get a bite to eat 9:00 pm sneaks up on me and the eyes go shut. :eek:

I guess there are worse things but my wife feels I'm a real party pooper. :( :( :(

Thats why you do like some of us and get an imaginary friend....that whay no matter where you go he/she is always with you! Unless you piss them off and they go make friends with someone else. I'm still al ittle perved about that last one I had. Dirty bugger!!!! :wink: :roll: :p :lol: :shock: :???: :D

HEY DOC :!: iTS NOT THAT COLD UP HERE IN CANADA TODAY :!: IN FACT ITS SO WARM THE ROOF ON MY IGLOO IS STARTING TO DRIP ON MY KEEBOARD :eek: :eek:

Latest posts