• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My dad's struggle is over

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
He passed away about 8 pm this evening. Peacefully.

He has been my father for 60 plus years. I will miss him.

I will leave for Sheridan tomorrow. It sounded like the services might be Saturday, so my husband will wait until Friday to come down. If I have to stay there that long, perhaps I will drive to Deadwood for the Thursday afternoon get-together. I'll just have to see how everything goes. My dad believed in living life to the fullest. He loved a get-together, and since this one is so special I really am considering going. As I say, just depends on how everything goes. If I don't make it, have a great time and drink one for me.

Thanks to you all for your well-wishes and prayers these past couple years. It has meant a lot.

Im so sorry to hear that faster horses I know he was a good man and will be missed,our prayers are with you and your family............good luck

Faster Horses:

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad---please know he's in a better place keeping track of you. And, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

If it doesn't work to make it to Deadwood, we fully understand. In case you do, I'll have the produce loaded!

Take care, and may peace be in your heart and soul-

Turkey Track Bar

My condolences to you and your family, FH. My dad passed away 8 yrs ago after a long illness. Mom has been gone 15 yrs. We miss our parents so much when they are gone, but life goes on....

FH---my prayers and deepest condolences with you and your family at this time of loss and grief!! May happy and fond memories of your dad get you throught this tough time!! My heart truly goes to you! :cry: :cry:

Life has a way of letting you know what is really special in your life and losing your father will bring back all of the fondest memories of your times together cherish them and know he is still watching over you from heaven. God Bless you and your family

A friend told me this 3 yrs ago at my fathers passing:

You may be checking cows
You may be fixing fence
You can talk to him
He`s listening

Latest posts