• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My dear Ranchers.net Republicans:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

but I'm talking about your party in general.

Why?? :???:

You're actually posting to individuals. Why would you talk about a stereotypical generality when the individuals you're speaking to obviously don't fit...
Why not complain about what the Bull Moose party thinks?

That makes about as much sense...
confused-smiley-013.gif

PS: "Your" who? I don't know about everyone else, but I'm a registered Independant.

Not sure what your ????was BBJ....... but will make this quick and ' puter seems to be messing up and I need to work on it a bit.

But you won't here me complain about Clinton.....EVER....... EVER!!!!!

theHiredMansWife said:
but I'm talking about your party in general.

Why?? :???:

You're actually posting to individuals. Why would you talk about a stereotypical generality when the individuals you're speaking to obviously don't fit...
Why not complain about what the Bull Moose party thinks?

That makes about as much sense...
confused-smiley-013.gif

PS: "Your" who? I don't know about everyone else, but I'm a registered Independant.

I tell you what between you being stuck on this "stereotype" issue and stevec being stuck on "fear", I'm about ready to pull my hair out. It seems like that's all the two of you can refer to now days. Maybe you and stevec should just pm each other for a while and try to get those issues worked out. :x

BBJ said:
reader (the Second) said:
If an enormous deficit is not an economic disaster, what is?

So you would rather have a so called "surplus", which we know will never happen, and don't say there was one when bill left office because you and I both KNOW that there is no such thing as a surplus in Washington, than security? I know, I know you don't feel any more secure now than you did before 9/11, but I know I do, and it seems like the economy is doing pretty good on my end, and I do recall hearing some reports on how good it is but I don't have them at my finger tips.

I'll try and post some later.

Is this clear enough for you kolanuraven?

BBJ said:
I tell you what between you being stuck on this "stereotype" issue

Well you *do* seem to have a problem with stereotypes, BBJ.

You just said you were talking about "the party in general."
Ie, you were addressing your stereotype rather than the individuals in the conversation. If you could get past that, I wouldn't mention it...
confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW, this blows my mind...
Bush pulls a really stupid move. A move that the higher-ups in the Republican party have decided was pretty stupid.

But you're over here doing your best to somehow make this about "the libs". I don't get it... :roll:

I know I don't really feel any more or any less secure now than before 9-11.
Just because nothing has happened from 9-11 till now DOES NOT it's because GW is watching the gate. The ' bad guys' are prob sitting back and watching us mess our own selves up.

One example...Bush should...and he can...get funding shifted to armor the Hummers in Iraq. My guys sent me a pic of a door all blasted and peppered up on the outside and then the interior of the door was blown inward. The guy in the passenger side was killed of course and it needed was a bit of metal plate there and he'd be alive today...he was 20!

We don't know all the facts. But we do know how the media has treated the Bush Administration. So everyone take a chill pill till all the facts are out. My opionion is that Bush would never sell us out so just wait and see.

Senator Frist, ultra-liberal that he is, apparently doesn't share your confidence...

I have read where Jimmy Carter thinks it's a perfectly good idea, though. :wink:
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/13921401.htm?source=rss&channel=miamiherald_nation

Katrina!!

You are commended for being loyal...it's a good and true trait ...but I'm afraid you're about to get your heart broke on this one.

Bush has refused ANY further dicussion on this topic.....if it's such a good deal then why stomp his foot and yell " NO" like a 2 yr old not wanting to talk???

He's sold the managment of them.

it is not about semantics.....Bush never even sold the management contract....somebody in the past....sold them.....then the company who bought the contracts was take over by the current company in Dubia.....

so how is Bush going to profit fianacially from the Banking commision approving the sale?

My guess is that this deal w/ DP World will give great benefits to Bush/Cheney et.al later on

a British company (with a history of poor management) sold out it's ownership of the management contract, how in the world is Bush Cheny going to profit from this?

it appears some liberals need to take a few business law classes on how a business and contracts are transfered......

I am against all foreign ownership of port management contracts, and will vote against the person who first sold the contracts to a foriegn company......so if someone could show who actulally "sold" the contracts to the british company I will gladly not vote for them.......

It is not about defending Bush, it appears to be more about presenting facts, instead of twisted comments that blame Bush for some other politician selling the management contracts to a foreign company....

My guess is that this deal w/ DP World will give great benefits to Bush/Cheney et.al later on. Hey, everyone's got to plan for retirement....even this crew.

I wonder how much Clinton profited from the sale of these contracts to the British company.....????

maybe they bought him his $1.4 million home on the greens in Kildare Ireland?

"Former US president Bill Clinton has bought a holiday home at an exclusive Irish golf club, it emerged today."

it appears some liberals need to take a few business law classes on how a business and contracts are transfered......

Uh Steve?

I was kidding about Bill Frist being a liberal.
He's the Senate Majority leader. Ie, a big-wig Republican. And he (and other big-name Republicans) thinks this is a really dumb idea...

But Jimmy Carter, who actually is a liberal, thinks it's just fine...
You might want to rethink those labels you're tossing around, again. :wink:

You asked me to prove how Bush would/could benefit from the DP deal.....then how DID Clinton profit on what you just mentioned?

BUT......we've got war now and it's a BIG difference from having the British control management of vital US ports than an Arab country who back several of the terrorists.

Apples and oranges my friend

katrina said:
We don't know all the facts. But we do know how the media has treated the Bush Administration. So everyone take a chill pill till all the facts are out. My opionion is that Bush would never sell us out so just wait and see.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

kolanuraven is just hoping you will get your heart broken but this type of story has come out before where hopes are high that the Bush administration will get a black mark against them but in the end it comes back on the libs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And reader I didn't promise anything I said I'd try, and no try doesn't mean to find any, I'll try because I am working today and might not get a chance. Good try though. (next time try not to put words in oher peoples mouths :wink: )

This is interresting...http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,185677,00.html

Maybe just maybe katrina was right, HUH? :)

reader (the Second) said:
It's a well researched story and balanced for Fox News (compared to their television commentaries). Thanks for posting. The jury is out however on this one.

This is the kind of decision that the president and cabinet should have had a heads up on and a communication strategy around... Something went awry.

I agree, so would you say that all the jumping on Bush was a little premature?

Thanks.

FOX news is the only one I watch because it is "fair and balanced". Something we never had before. All the other news media told us what to think.

So you feel Bill O'Rielly is belligerent? I think he stands up and says what he believes to be wrong. He has caused some changes in events because of his stands and pointing out things that are truly 'outrageous.' He brings things to the forefront that are never mentioned anyplace else.

Shawn Hannity is my very favorite and I do like John Gibson.

The others you mentioned, I know nothing about, don't watch those.

Latest posts