• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Enormous Apology

Help Support Ranchers.net:

zephyrus31

Reaction score
My (guilty) conscience caught up with me and I want to declare that I'm terribly, enormously and utterly sorry for making you think I was still in UK when in fact we moved here (back to Malaysia) 5 years ago.. :oops:

It's true, we did live there for 3 of the best years of my life but I pretended to still be there because people were telling me not to give out my real information online. But to heck with that! I've made great friends here at ranchers.net and I don't want to lie behind their backs 'cause that's just not how I treat mine. Again, I'm really, really, really sorry to make you guys think that!! :cry:

Are we still friends? :(

Thanks Shelly! You're not mad? They said take safety precautions first but it just felt wrong to be fake.. I feel happy it's not bottled up inside now. Hello world, I'm back and comin atcha!! :D

Now tell us, are you male or female, Ashli?? :D

What do you or your folks do in Malaysia? Are you involved in agriculture? How did you end up here? Not being nosy :p well maybe, but we're just curious :D And welcome aboard :!:

Hey guys! Oh, no problem! We're not in agriculture but in therapy (not that type of therapy :lol: ) which involves like, medical things and such.. I don't know how to explain it since I rarely talk to them (city folk are quite busy) so I'll try and find out! A bit sad isn't it? But as an introvert I'm usually a shy little fellow.. :oops:

I ended up here in sunny (perhaps too sunny, phew!) Malaysia when my folks got a business offer :cry2: Sort of ruined my life slowly..

I won't say it here since it's a teeny bit personal but yes, coming to this country sparked racism, insults and plain abuse from not so nice people/students.. :mad:

But don't worry, I think they're starting to like me, now that they see I have a smile and a cheery side!! :mrgreen: C'est la vie!! :lol2:

It sounds like you are turning some big negatives into positives just by accepting the situation.
:D
Along with that you've probably learned to be much more flexible, and that will be a big help through your whole life. Puts you at the head of the pack, Zephy, even though it might not feel that way just now.

nr said:
It sounds like you are turning some big negatives into positives just by accepting the situation.
Along with that you've probably learned to be much more flexible, and that will be a big help through your whole life. Puts you at the head of the pack, Zephy, even though it might not feel that way just now.

Aww!! Thank you for your very kind words nr, your warmth must be able to cross continents because I can feel it right here!! *points to heart* :nod:

nr said:

Aww!! Thank you for your very kind words nr, your warmth must be able to cross continents because I can feel it right here!! *touches heart* :nod:

Latest posts