• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Ford Truck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Here's a Picture of our Kid hauling Ranch Truck

000_0001.jpg

It's not a compact by any means but it is a FORD.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny, how long you had that rig? Seems like my wife and I saw that one or similiar to it around Motley Mn last year. Seems like it was comeing out of an approach on the south side of the road.

We were up there to see our daughter and family by Pine River

EJ said:
Denny, how long you had that rig? Seems like my wife and I saw that one or similiar to it around Motley Mn last year. Seems like it was comeing out of an approach on the south side of the road.

We were up there to see our daughter and family by Pine River

I have had it about 5 or 6 years if It was east of Motley coming up to the highway from the south thats the road I live on.

So who's your daughter married to up Pine River way..

HOLY MOLEY, DENNY!!!!! That is truly what one might call a cowboy limo!!! :D :D :D Heck, with the 5 kids we have in our home, we sure could use one of those......don't suppose it has gas milage worth bragging about, though, huh??? Bummer!!!! :shock: :shock:

ranchwife said:
HOLY MOLEY, DENNY!!!!! That is truly what one might call a cowboy limo!!! :D :D :D Heck, with the 5 kids we have in our home, we sure could use one of those......don't suppose it has gas milage worth bragging about, though, huh??? Bummer!!!! :shock: :shock:

It gets 16 mpg empty and 11 pulling a trailer it has a 7.3 litre diesel with a manual 5 speed tranny and is 2 wheel drive.

Denny said:
ranchwife said:

It gets 16 mpg empty and 11 pulling a trailer it has a 7.3 litre diesel with a manual 5 speed tranny and is 2 wheel drive.

Heck...that's better gas milage than i would have guessed!!! Not too bad, at all!!! :)

That's a pretty cool pickup, Denny. After a wedding two weeks ago, the wedding party rode in a stretched out pickup that was even longer than yours. I'm thinking there were five doors on each side. And it, too, was a Ford. That pickup had a hard time making the corner to get up next to the church.

Soapweed said:
That's a pretty cool pickup, Denny. After a wedding two weeks ago, the wedding party rode in a stretched out pickup that was even longer than yours. I'm thinking there were five doors on each side. And it, too, was a Ford. That pickup had a hard time making the corner to get up next to the church.

We had that truck stretched when I was building trailers full time and delivering them to Montana we would double hook 2 Gooseneck stock trailers and pointer west usally measured from 90 to 105 ft from tip to tail the truck itself is 26.5 ft long...

So who's your daughter married to up Pine River way?

Chris Hanneken, is our son in law. We`ll be heading that way in about a month.

EJ said:
So who's your daughter married to up Pine River way?

Chris Hanneken, is our son in law. We`ll be heading that way in about a month.

Stop by on your way I'll put some coffee on...

I dunno if ya'll have Sonic Drive In's up there or not...but I bet that bugger'd be heck to try to swing it into a parkin spot. hehe Hubby makes fun of me because I can Whoop my F350 double cab dually into a sonic parkin spot lickity split. But straight hole parkin makes me growl :mad:

This one has you beat Denny. Saw this outside a club in Manhattan, not Manhattan Montana, had guards standing around it, those streets are narrow and there was no way to park that beast anywhere, why in the heck have something like that. Also, it costs about $10/hr to park in a parking garage so most people ride the subway cause even if they can afford a car they can't afford to park it.

limo.jpg

I've seen some of those in LasVegas we were on a Bridge the front was sticking out on one side and the rear to the other.

Latest posts