• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MY GOODBY TO PB

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve said:
while I disagree with this whole goodbye thing dragging out..
(I think we have separation anxiety to keep mentioning him)..

You guys are like that old cocker spaniel we had. Evertime we'd get out his site he'd chew off the door frames.

I do not see the correlation kolo=jingo=lulu=allie,,,, but then rarely do you make any sense when you post... :wink:

kolanuraven said:
Steve said:

You guys are like that old cocker spaniel we had. Evertime we'd get out his site he'd chew off the door frames.

You're not supposed to kick them everytime you come home.

More than likely the dog was trying to get out to run away from kolo=ji8ngo=lulu=allie :wink: :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
what he posted on another site about leaving was this

Actually Hoppy the Troll- it was the other way around-- every time I challenged some rightwingernut on an issue - they threatened to sue... And with the nutso's of that site(some of which already admit to having the Feds (Secret Service) investigating them because of their public threats - it was no longer worth taking the chance of the Tam's, Jig's, or Mikes of the world following thru on their threats- just to play Devils Advocate and show their are two sides to most issues...
And as far as your snooping into more of my business ventures- right now you know more than my wife- and that's the best way to keep it ...

I feel sorry for his wife if I know more than he does :(

Oldtimer was the "Devil''s Advocate"? :shock:

More like the Devil's IDIOT. :roll:

Yep that is why he uses names like TAMMY FAYE, HOPPY THE TROLL and others>>> Name calling or using things like that to try and get a point across is what made him such a fool,,,,,, EVER try and get a point across without name calling oldtimer??????((don't worry we all know you are reading this)))) and we wont tell :wink: :wink: :wink:

EH????

they keep finding OT's buddies that do violence rather than teapartiers.

at some point you would think trolling websites for the feds to stir up trouble is looking in the wrong place politically for a high density of targets.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/nj-doctor-with-occupy-wall-street-ties-indicted-on-explosives-related-charge//#more

Computer enhancement if ot went on a diet and lost 400 lbs

9088_10151667225430681_1757540435_n_zps870e6fcd.jpg

kolanuraven said:
Steve said:

What is his site? Might want to check it out, or did they have internet back then?

Dont yu knw that kolo=jingo=lulu=ally has 2 master degrees and 3 or 4 other degrees so how dare you question her word usage :wink: :wink:

at least palin stands tall, unlike you OT who is always bent over or on their knees.

knabe said:
at least palin stands tall, unlike you OT who is always bent over or on their knees.

Palin could not list the newspapers she read....Barry is a marxist...it wasn't a hard choice at all, for someone like OT.

hypocritexposer said:
knabe said:

Palin could not list the newspapers she read....Barry is a marxist...it wasn't a hard choice at all, for someone like OT.

Palin wasn't rural enough for Ol' Dick the Drunk. The ruralness of Kenya suited him much better............ :roll: :roll: :roll:

loomixguy said:
hopalong said:
Have to remember that he reaps what he sows and Lord knows he planted quite a crop

That's for sure :!:

I have a 20 says he'll slip up and post in PB by the 4th of July..... :wink:

I will admit he stayed away longer than I thought he would, but the 82D Airborne couldn't have kept him away forever. He still lies like a rug, though.

Some people thrive on attention even if it means being hated.

Much like the 12 year old Bully in the 1st grade that is, and always will be a failure but just doesn't know it yet.......................

Then runs to the teacher to tattle when his feelings get hurt:
But it darn sure won't stop me from doing my duty as an American citizen and reporting those that want to promote hatred and anarchy.....

My post on page one the day he went into a hissy fit... hate to say it
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

If you believe for one second he will leave you are delusional,,,, he will hide in the back ground as a lurker. His ego will not allow him to not lurk.

He is smart enough to know that if law suits start against him he will need a board certified attorney in each and every state a law suit is filed in order for him to not to receive a judgment against him..... that would mean a couple of other sites might jump in as well.. personal threats abound in one of them.

Have to remember that he reaps what he sows and Lord knows he planted quite a crop

Accusing me of being that sniper in his home town,, ,but then kolo=jingo=lulu=allie was in on that!!!

false stalking charges still unproven...Emails he received about my drinking problem of over 50 yrs ago.. UNPROVEN. The list will grow oldtimer until like an avalanche rushes at you in smothering speed.....

Oldtimer said:
Here is a PM message I received from Mike and my answer.... I guess after all the libel and slander he put out against me- with his favorite word "LIAR"--- finding out I had called authorities attention to the postings on this site finally got to him....

But after thinking longer of it-- this PB site in no way represents the rural/rancher community I know or the rural America I want to be associated with- so instead of arguing with the racists, homophobes, and anarchists- I'll let them have their way with all hate, fear and the personal slander and libel they put out.... I have some new cattle ventures I'm moving into- and don't need to fight with losers and wannabes....

But it darn sure won't stop me from doing my duty as an American citizen and reporting those that want to promote hatred and anarchy.....

Sent :: Message

To: Mike
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:03 pm
Subject: Re: Cease & Desist

Mike wrote:
Richard Britzman
131 Britzman Road
Glasgow, MT 59230

I have saved numerous posts by you untruthfully accusing me of being a member of the "KKK", an "anarchist", and/or "threatening" to the authorities, and other untruthful statements by you.

I have also forwarded these many saved screenshots to my attorney and he agrees, it is time this is stopped.

With this informal "Cease & Desist Warning", you are hereby warned that any further written derogatories on Ranchers.Net or other public forums, business or persona,l towards me constitute "Libel", which is a written and published form of Slander against my good name and character, and that a Defamation suit will be filed in the proper jurisdiction, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama immediately and without hesitation.

What you do with this is up to you. There will be no more warnings.

Mike

And how many hundreds do I have from you- accusing me of untruths- libels and slanders... Like my attorney said- there are two sides to the story........
And like my attorney said when old Tammy Faye wanted to threaten things cause her butt got puckered- it only takes a few minutes to subpoena all the last 5 years posts off the site....
And how do you slander an anonymous Mike- when you tell lies against me while posting and backslapping those posting my name and calling me a liar?... Sounds like I should be ringing up my attorney.......

GET OFF MY ASS THEN.... IF YOU STOP ALL POSTS MENTIONING ME- OR BACKSLAPPING THE YAPDOGS ATTACKING ME - I"LL SURELY DO THE SAME... ITS SOMETHING I WOULD DO FOR ANYBODY....BUT IT WILL NOT STOP WHAT I FEEL IS MY DUTY TO REPORT THREATS AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICALS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT....

YOU YOURSELF MADE YOURSELF OUT TO BE WHAT THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE KNOWS YOU AS!

I guess if we want to play the sue game- everyone better hire an attorney!

Bump.

Latest posts