• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Husband's Near Death Experience

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
He forgot Valentine's Day today :cry: :lol2:
Sure glad we didn't give away the old doghouse.

Mine forgot too. Just to make him feel bad, I left his present right where he'd see it as soon as he got up.

I made my wife a little heart out of a bread tie last night. I thought it was quite romantic. She said that was more than I was going to get for Valentines. I wonder what that means. :???:

nr said:
He forgot Valentine's Day today :cry: :lol2:
Sure glad we didn't give away the old doghouse.

Luckily the day isn't over-- After getting my box of (sugarfree) candy and card before she left for work I had to make a special trip to town- a bottle of Lady Stetson and a card will hopefully get me back in good graces and out of that doghouse....

Thirty some years ago I used to give roses on Valentines and our anniversary-- back when roses were a buck a piece.... give her one rose for each year-- then as the price of roses rose and the years rose it got to be where you could buy a lot more cheaper- Last anniversary I bought roses was several years ago and cost me $150........

Steve said:
I bought roses was several years ago and cost me $150........
:wink:

Guess you should start raising roses? looks like a nice cash crop. :lol:

I also heard on the radio that 75% of all roses sold in the US are imported from Mexico and South America....................

hey, ladies....question for ya.....are any of your hubbys the type who wait until 7pm on valentine's day to "remember" something and then end up getting you some dorky, joke card for valentine's day and a $2 stuffed teddy bear!!!??? mine is famous for pulling up in the driveway, being greeted by an anxious 15 year old girl (who whispers something in his ears which causes his eyes to bug out and his face to turn 4 shades grey, all the while she is pointing to the kitchen window where i am watching!!), climbing back into his truck, leaving a hasty trail of dust on his way back into town, returning an hour later with a rather sheepish look on his face and saying something profound like "you didn't think i forgot, did you, honey?" (at which point, the 15 year old and i exchange "told ya so" looks)...most of the time, though, he at least remembers to remove the PRICE TAGS!!! gotta give him credit!!

My spouse was sweet, he actually gave me a box of chocolates - will be sure to share them, though. I feel bad as I haven't been in town for awhile and town is 40 mi away! My hubby has been to town twice this past week :cry: I'll make up for things later. :wink:

My husband NEVER thinks of these things, but TODAY he called me at work and said, "Happy Valentine's Day." I couldn't believe it!! Then he said to go get HIM some candy for Valentines Day and get me some too!!

I didn't do it. His mouth was watering I am sure. But I will wait for tomorrow when it is half price!!!

:twisted:

Say....... 1/2 price the day after. Maybe next year I'll give my wife an IOU (in a nice card of course) telling her if she can wait a day, then she can get twice the amount of chocolates.

Seriously would that work <SMILES>.?

This time of year can get a little hard on the pocket book. Our anniversary was last weekend, and now Valentines. She got the flowers and supper last weekend, the chocolates came today.

I guess I should have spread the 2 events apart, but I wouldn't change any of it now
:D

My husband took me out for supper and forgot his wallet. The thought was there even if I had to pay. Guess it all comes out of the same pocket anyway. :roll:

Well I was wrong. I cooked my giftless husband a steak dinner with homemade red raspberry pie. Then we began watching a movie...and a contractor showed up so even that was interrupted. Then to bed and this morning he says his whole body aches, headache, sore throat...

Looks like he may have secretly given me flu virus for Valentines Day!

My hubby actually came through with the goodies when he came home from town yesterday. Take-out, flowers, and chocolate........ after he bought himself a new grain auger!!!

I made my wife a little heart out of a bread tie last night. I thought it was quite romantic. She said that was more than I was going to get for Valentines. I wonder what that means.

I went out and bought my wife some chocolates and a bottle of her favorite wine. Just didn't like the way that' More than you're going to get for Valentine's' sounded. 8)

Latest posts