• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My life is about to Change.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Vickey called last night at 10:30 PM to tell me she is ENGAGED to Mike...
She was all excited.
She and Mike took me to dinner for my BD - Mike asked me, when she took a bathroom break, if he could ask her!

Mike is in his late 40's and has a Good Job at Sprig Electric - where he oversees several Jobs - out of the many they have.

V caught a Company Mistake last week that "may cost" her company $125, 000.
They do all Government Work and "Everything" has to be OKed by Higher ups.
The Specks on a job called for Items cost over $200,000
her Company found the same quality for $125,000 and ask Higher ups if it was OK to substitute - the Higher up Ok it but then dropped the ball and did not post that OK.
This was a job out of the LA Office and they did not find "that it had No Official OK
The whole Company "Except Vickey" had a Big Meeting "Ass Chewing" Friday for Not Catching It...
All this over the Wrong Furniture...

V can Talk and Think at the same time - Mr Big has asked her to Try To Work It Out... - everyone in the Government Higher up seem to like her.

I apparently this has this has been in the works for sometime - My Mother never had an engagement ring until my Father bought her one in the late 50's - V_Key never knew her Grandmother BUT has always felt Very Close To Her. Years ago I gave her that ring.
Mike used that Diamond in this New Ring - It's what she wanted :D

Conratulations to Vicky and her lucky husband-to-be.

You will look mighty fine all snazzied up in a tuxedo, OD/NT. We are eagerly anticipating any photos you might post of the auspicious occasion.

Latest posts