• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My List

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BBJ said:
I can think of a few on this board that "never will get it", but passinthru wasn't one of them.
SDSTEVE worte:
I figure if "X" can make a list so can I. My list will be biggest anonymous cowards on ranchers.net.

1. The top spot has to go to the anonynmous "X". X has never given any information about itself. No home state no name just a freaking letter. I doubt if "X" could tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers if his life depended on it.

Now lets see who doesn't get it shall we...

If your list is of the "biggest anonymous cowards on rancher.net", then tell me this, what keeps me, you or anyone else honest about the information they put on their profile? I do believe someone on this board lists their location as "planet earth". Why didn't that person make your list?And for that matter who cares? Would you like X better if "it" told you its' home state? Would you like X better if its' name was Rodney instead of X?

Now as for you doubting X's ability to tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers, who are you my friend? At one point you talk about how little X has told you about "itself" but then you go and assume or doubt it's ability? Kind of talked in a circle there stevie, don't you think?
and for those that are curious why folks come to a ranching site and don't participate in any of the ranching threads, thats easy for me. I came on here because it is a place to have some political discussions but not being on a totally political board. I have another site where I participate in the ranching threads, because I have comfidence in the people there and have gotten a good handle on who you listen too and who is full of it. (Kind of think I got a handle on that here too :wink: ) I agree just because someone frequents this site doesn't make them a farmer or rancher but like I said I joined up here to talk politics, so who cares if X knows a cow from a calf on here? Now if we were on another topic, such as calving problems or EPD's then yeah that would play a bigger part in X's opinion but remember we are talking politics here.

SDSTEVE I don't think your name calling does much good unless it just makes you feel better. GOOD LUCK. :lol:

Still Waiting SDSTEVE............................... :!:

BBJ said:
BBJ said:
I can think of a few on this board that "never will get it", but passinthru wasn't one of them.
SDSTEVE worte:
I figure if "X" can make a list so can I. My list will be biggest anonymous cowards on ranchers.net.

1. The top spot has to go to the anonynmous "X". X has never given any information about itself. No home state no name just a freaking letter. I doubt if "X" could tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers if his life depended on it.

If your list is of the "biggest anonymous cowards on rancher.net", then tell me this, what keeps me, you or anyone else honest about the information they put on their profile? I do believe someone on this board lists their location as "planet earth". Why didn't that person make your list?And for that matter who cares? Would you like X better if "it" told you its' home state? Would you like X better if its' name was Rodney instead of X?

Now as for you doubting X's ability to tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers, who are you my friend? At one point you talk about how little X has told you about "itself" but then you go and assume or doubt it's ability? Kind of talked in a circle there stevie, don't you think?
and for those that are curious why folks come to a ranching site and don't participate in any of the ranching threads, thats easy for me. I came on here because it is a place to have some political discussions but not being on a totally political board. I have another site where I participate in the ranching threads, because I have comfidence in the people there and have gotten a good handle on who you listen too and who is full of it. (Kind of think I got a handle on that here too :wink: ) I agree just because someone frequents this site doesn't make them a farmer or rancher but like I said I joined up here to talk politics, so who cares if X knows a cow from a calf on here? Now if we were on another topic, such as calving problems or EPD's then yeah that would play a bigger part in X's opinion but remember we are talking politics here.

SDSTEVE I don't think your name calling does much good unless it just makes you feel better. GOOD LUCK. :lol:

Still Waiting SDSTEVE............................... :!:
The whole problem with these message boards is that people say things here that they would never say to someone in person. I called out the two biggest anonymous name callers on here. What is so hard to understand about that????

SDSTEVE wrote:

Hey SD Steve, how about showing us what a big man you are and giving us your name? You've all seen my name and my profile. Surely you have as many guts as an old grandma out in Harding County don't you?

I can sort a cow or a calf from of a bunch of heifers, horseback or on foot, and have many times. That hardly makes my political opinions any more or less valid than those on this board who don't know one end of a cow from another.

I also know a lot of bull when I see it...

I'm calling you out, big guy. Come on - 'fess up?

So Sad the liberal elitists just don't get
sad2.png

The funny part is that they think they do
9c5ac02f.gif

Try explaining it and all you get is
th_la.gif

My
reagan_10_x_large.jpg
is on LB

Some think I'm a goody goody (old aunt) but I'm hardly that. I'm just an overly sheltered person who is taken aback by behavior she hasn't seen before, or at least not since early adolescence.

My perspective is similar Reader.
I honestly don't know how to deal with people when they're being petty and snide. I keep thinking that if I just point it out that something will click for them that, "Oh! My bad. I didn't realize that's how I was coming across..."

Call me naive, but I keep thinking that they don't mean to act like that... :(

katrina, everyone slips now and again, myself included, and says things they shouldn't have.

But there are some folks on this board who seem to go out of their way to deliberatly try to hurt people.
That's just not okay. And I have to hope they simply don't realize that's what they're doing. :(

Can someone please tell me why no one has signed up for the liberal democrat list yet?

I thought we'd have a full list by now. :wink:

If that was directed at me, I'm afraid you've missed the mark.

Most people here seem to be very nice folks who don't have much tolerance for the snideness, either. And are generally quite capable of speaking their piece without belittling others.
There's a reason I used the term "some."

I like it here.
I simply wish a few of the members would stop and consider their words before they lash out at people. If you don't belive those people exist, so be it. I simply expressed my thoughts.

Latest posts