• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My new "dirt-bike"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
Benny1.jpg

Don't mind me folks....... I'm just trying to get this picture thing figured out....... :?

About time you got it Tim. keep em coming

Mike said:
Let us know when you learn how to ride!
:wink:

I'll do that Mike. I'm thinkin' it won't take too long on account of my "nasty" old underwear should just stick right to his back.....sorta like velcro. :lol: :wink:

TimH said:
Mike said:
Let us know when you learn how to ride!
:wink:

I'll do that Mike. I'm thinkin' it won't take too long on account of my "nasty" old underwear should just stick right to his back.....sorta like velcro. :lol: :wink:

Those "Nasty" underwear could be negative too! For instance when those "Skid Marks" in your drawers get too slippery. :shock:

What you need is one of them old "Calvary" saddles with the air vent in the seat. :wink:

WHERE would she be skinny?

Looks like she might be in foal even...

Seriously, you need to look at horses over their back, not their belly, to see the condition they carry. Horses need to be flat-backed just like cows. Big bellies don't count when condition scoring.

Nope, she don't look skinny to me.

Nice mare, BTW!

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
I'd say that was a quad runner........ :lol: :lol: :lol: A very good lookin one at that.

Definitely!!! alot more sturdy, stable and reliable (not to mention easier to steer) than a dirtbike!!! :wink:
More pix, Tim!!! We're waiiiiiiittttiiiiing!!!! :D 8)

You are doing great with the pic's Tim. I must learn how to do that soon.
How come those dirt bikes don't have longer hair ?? I see some snow on the ground. Our horses get more hair on them in the winter than that even way down here.

Ed

sam.jpg

Here is one with a little winter hair. He is Meg's son ,as well. His sire is Thoroughbred. He is just coming 2yrs, in the spring, so maybe that's why he has more winter hair.
It has been a VERY mild winter here so far, EFB. About 30 to 40 degrees Fahr. above normal, I would guess. Normally the horses carry way more winter hair than they are this year.

Faster Horses, Yes the mare is in foal and I was just being a smarta$$ about the "skinny" thing. :) My wife is always feeding her way too much and worrying about her "condition". :roll: :D

Latest posts