• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My new Hereford Bull!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score
IMG-20111219-00023.jpg

This is a pictue of my new Hereford bull,he is a ET calf out of Nasdaq 15 months old. tell what you think of him.

Unless you have a bikini model holding the halter rope, it is hard to judge the bull. Please update with a new picture with the model.
:lol:

Here are a coulple more pics of him I won't pick him up till April, So, these Rainy pics are all I have sorry No model. LOL About the head Question I don"t Know for sure but his head seemed small to me for a Hereford. His Scrotal Circ. shows +0.5

there is a lot of mud in those pics, you must not be in my part of Kansas! I like the hair on him. good and curly all the way to the rear, ought to make a nice bull, all he needs is a nice set of sloped horns!

jigs said:
there is a lot of mud in those pics, you must not be in my part of Kansas! I like the hair on him. good and curly all the way to the rear, ought to make a nice bull, all he needs is a nice set of sloped horns!

Jigs, I live in East Central KS. Thats funny you brought up the Horns I had planned on buying a Horned bull,I guess that tells how well I liked him.LOL

I just always felt that if you take his horns, just take his balls too... I do not like the look of polled Hereford bulls. just a preference on my part. but this fella has some potential!! I really like the hair coat and frame.
if I may, where did he come from?

Latest posts