• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My new project

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
My son bought a farm about 5 years ago and in the contract he was to get the last 19 acres, House, barns, grain bins in 6 months.

Well he finally gets possession of all this on June 15th and while the equipment was being sold off I bought a tractor that I have been curious about for years.

It's a Deutz D7006 - - - now I'm looking for manuals and info - - - does any one out there have a diagram of the shift pattern? The left stick has 5 forward gears and reverse and the right stick has 4 gears giving the tractor 20 forward gears and 4 reverses.

I have only played with it about 2 hours and I feel all gears work but I keep getting confused as to what speed I'm going to experience when I let out on the clutch!

Dealer is going to try and see what is available as this tractor was officially for use in Germany only!

This is an 85 HP Air cooled diesel and is having no problem with a 15' batwing - - - I just love projects like this, over the winter I want to restore it.

D7006Left.jpg

D7006Front.jpg

D7006Right.jpg

That's a newer version then the one I used to own and have rented back for raking hay. Mine was a 12/24 volt combination that gave lots of trouble. The gear shift is now broke so shifting gears is a art form/game of chance but it can be done. Great on fuel, they can run in a shop in the winter to warm up and they hardly smoke the shop up.

DEUTZ / DEUTZ-ALLIS D7006 ...PTS...Rare Parts (PTS) Manual
http://www.themanualsworx.com/deutz%20%20deutzallis%20d7006%20ptsrare%20parts%20pts%20manual-p-6979.html

Also try here

http://stores.ebay.com/joes-manuals/_i.html?_fsub=4066666015

Thanks, The local Agco Allis dealer is trying to get me some manuals - - - they think they will have them on thursday - - - if not I'll try this site

looking forward to the "after"pic's, as BMR stated they run as cheap as anything,only downside iv'e heard is getting heat off the engine in winter :wink:

hayguy said:
looking forward to the "after"pic's, as BMR stated they run as cheap as anything,only downside iv'e heard is getting heat off the engine in winter :wink:

If you stand on the down wind side you can find a place to warm your hands. :D

One of the reasons I wanted it is the engine in my biggest power screen ( gravel ) is a 200 HP Air Cooled Deutz and the engine in my smallest screen is an 85 HP Air Cooled Lister and I can hardly believe how efficient they are - - - and I never have cooling system leaks!

Latest posts