• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My New Years Day project...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
I started this actually on New Years eve afternoon...the sanding part. Then got busy New Years day...Painting and decoupaging. Here's a before and during picture....it was a hidiously lil ugly night stand....and I don't even remember where it came from. Been sitting on my front porch for ever! And was a "Someday I'm gonna do something to that" thing.
nightstand-before-during.jpg

After the decoupaging....
nightstand-almost-finished.jpg

Repainted some knobs...and put a few silver tacks on it. All done....I like it...gonna be cute in the Armadillo trailer :)
nightstand-finished.jpg

oh WOW!!!! Beautiful work, JL.......need your address...will send you a few items around my place that could certainly use some "sprucing up"!!
:D :D :D :D

Makin another one....this one is for a silent auction/benefit barrel race for a lil gal that's been sick since April and the Dr's can't find out what's wrong. Just a little something I can do to help raise some money so the family can pay Dr. Bills. This one's been really fun. Not quite finished with it yet. But I'll get it knocked out in the next day or so.

Before...
nightstand-green.jpg

During....
2012-01-08-001.jpg

The top...
2012-01-08-002.jpg

And the drawers put back in....
2012-01-08-003.jpg

Latest posts