• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NAACP Pres Used To Be White?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
You can't make this up. Sounds like a Borowitz quote. :lol:

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/did-naacp-president-lie-about-her-race-city-investigates/33533026

Watch the video!!!!!!! She's obviously as big a liar as a Montana Sheriff............................

The head of the Spokane, Wash., chapter of the NAACP has for years lied about being black, her mother and father told reporters Thursday.

The parents of Rachel Dolezal who is President of the Spokane branch of the NAACP and chair of the city's Office of Police Ombudsman Commission, said they have no idea why their daughter claims to be black.

Dolezal was asked by a reporter Thursday about her ethnicity amid the accusations she has pretended to be African American for nearly 10 years.

"Are you African-American?", a reporter from TV station KXLY aksed. After pause during which Dolezal appeared stunned, she said, "I don't understand the question."

Later, she told The Spokane Spokesman-Review that "We're all from the African continent," and that the question about her race "is not as easy as it seems."

this is going to fun watching this train wreck... expect a realty show on folk who converted races... and a new civil rights movement for white folk who act black (wiggers) http://www.lolwigger.com/

Chameleon: a leftwingernut going after an agenda such as Ward Churchill, Elizabeth Warren, NAACP prez, ex SO from MT, Obama and many other leftwingernuts

Don't hear anything about Wacky Ward these days. The libs like to conveniently disremember old Fauxcahontas. Nothing will happen with the Wigger, it'll get swept under the rug, and, as for the rest of em, if their lips are moving, they're telling lies.

Are liars like her and couple of others from MT common, or just that select group known as liars

We truly live in a screwed up world were Bruce Jenner gets an award for courage for having boobs sewed onto his chest and having plastic surgery (his DNA will always say dude), same award that has gone to the likes of the passengers of United Flight 93, Nelson Mandela and Robin Roberts and now this.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/view-whoopi-goldberg-rachel-dolezal-she-wants-black-160917922.html?soc_src=unv-sh&soc_trk=fb&fb_ref=Default

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg came to the defense of embattled NAACP chapter head Rachel Dolezal on Monday: "If she wants to be black, she can be black."

"Look, just like people say 'I feel like I'm a man, I feel like I'm a woman, I feel like I'm this.' She wants to be a black woman, fine," Goldberg said. "Everything that comes with that, she is prepared for. Okay."

So then being discriminated against is a choice. And all can choose to be black when applying for a federal job or school.

This should get good.

Latest posts