• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Name calling, bumper stickers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Border rancher

Reaction score
Sandhusker, Thank You!
I realize people like those displaying the bumper stickers, ( and also a Mr. Wills who posts here) have predjudices. As I used to tell my husband when he got "down", because of the border, the drought, the snowsrorms during calving. "Do you know how lucky you are? You could have just as easily been born a starving black kid in Africa, or handicapped or with any other terrible afflication in this world! Mr. Kevin Wills, you could have been born a Canadian cattle producer. Rather be dead, right?

Border rancher said:
Sandhusker, Thank You!
I realize people like those displaying the bumper stickers, ( and also a Mr. Wills who posts here) have predjudices. As I used to tell my husband when he got "down", because of the border, the drought, the snowsrorms during calving. "Do you know how lucky you are? You could have just as easily been born a starving black kid in Africa, or handicapped or with any other terrible afflication in this world! Mr. Kevin Wills, you could have been born a Canadian cattle producer. Rather be dead, right?

Border rancher, I like your attitude.

God bless you.

I read on lots of these forums how any lessening in trade restrictions with other countries, I don't have the time or inclination to call them by name, will hurt the USA. I doubt that will happen. When "free trade" was instituted between the US and Canada, most of the farm/ranch people I know thought that was a big joke. Free trade would only be free if it was good for the US. Over and over that has been demonstrated. The US will still protect itself as they will make sure that their protectionist heart will never break.

Latest posts