• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NASCAR, Homestead

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Out in this country, line dancing is usually an excuse for drunk, ugly gals to get out on the floor. I may have to rethink that theory :shock:

leanin' H said:
Out in this country, line dancing is usually an excuse for drunk, ugly gals to get out on the floor. I may have to rethink that theory :shock:

i think for the most part, that rule still applies

Mother in law came to visit this evening, long story short the party is rather subdued.

I don't care for the 18 either.

nebraskadave said:
Mother in law came to visit this evening, long story short the party is rather subdued.

oh well, you got until Daytona to whoop it up :D next season its the #88 :shock: :roll: (i wish)

nebraskadave said:

I like him...even tho he has a pretty crappy attitude sometimes which hopefully will go away with more matuity (or a butt whipping) which ever comes first. Probably more raw driving talent there than anybody else in the series. The guy could probably drive and win in a chariot race.

TexasBred said:
nebraskadave said:

I like him...even tho he has a pretty crappy attitude sometimes which hopefully will go away with more matuity (or a butt whipping) which ever comes first. Probably more raw driving talent there than anybody else in the series. The guy could probably drive and win in a chariot race.

i hate to say it, but i agree

Latest posts