• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NASCAR...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kris

Reaction score
YEP...IT IS OFFICIAL....I AM HOOKED!! MY DAUGHTER JUST LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY WHEN I TELL HER THAT MY BEST FRIEND HAS GOT ME ADDICTED TO NASCAR (ESPECIALLY SPRINT CUP).....SHE CALLS ME HER "REDNECK MAMA"...HMMMMM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANY OTHER NASCAR FANS OUT THERE?????

tumbleweed_texn said:
Here, Here! ! !

I cheer for whoever is in front of Gordon.

MY DRIVERS ARE TRUEX AND MARK MARTIN (3 CHEERS FOR THE "OLD GUYS").....MY 12 YEAR OLD IS A GORDON FAN ONLY BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE HATES HIM AND MY SON IS ALWAYS FOR "THE UNDERDOG"!! MY FATHER IS AN EDWARDS FAN ("GO FORDS") AND MY BUDDY WHO GOT ME HOOKED LOVES RYAN NEWMAN!!! ABOUT THE ONLY DRIVERS I REALLY DO NOT LIKE ARE THE BUSCH BOYS AND MONTOYA!! CANT WAIT FOR THE RACE TOMORROW!! :D

I cant stand Montoya. The first rave he won, he wrecked his own teammate to win. Im a fan of the way NASCAR used to be. Its too comercialized nowadays. Ive always been an Earnhardt fan and I like Jr. Ward Burton was always an underdog and I loved it when he one Daytona. I really like Truex and Mark Martin is a class act.

WILL BE WATCHING FOR JUNIOR AND BURTON AS I WATCH THE RACE TODAY AND SNACKING ON CHIPS AND DIP WITH GOOD FRIENDS!! COURSE, I WILL BE CHEERING LOUDEST FOR TRUEX AND MARTIN!! :wink:

kris said:
YEP...IT IS OFFICIAL....I AM HOOKED!! MY DAUGHTER JUST LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY WHEN I TELL HER THAT MY BEST FRIEND HAS GOT ME ADDICTED TO NASCAR (ESPECIALLY SPRINT CUP).....SHE CALLS ME HER "REDNECK MAMA"...HMMMMM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell her being a NASCAR fan is better then being a "Demo driver" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kris said:
[ ABOUT THE ONLY DRIVERS I REALLY DO NOT LIKE ARE THE BUSCH BOYS AND MONTOYA!! CANT WAIT FOR THE RACE TOMORROW!! :D

you are a rare one...beauty AND brains !!! the busch babies are a-holes, and john paul Montoya needs to go back to indy car!

I kinda like Danica Patric!!!...if she ran Sprint cup, she is one I could really get behind ! :twisted:

Big Muddy rancher said:
kris said:

Tell her being a NASCAR fan is better then being a "Demo driver" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMEN!!!! HAHAHAAA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: BESIDES, IF I WERE A "TRUE REDNECK" (AS MY "FRIEND" LIKE TO SAY), I WOULD BE INTO "GIGGIN FROGS AND NOODLING"....WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS :wink:

jigs said:
kris said:
[ ABOUT THE ONLY DRIVERS I REALLY DO NOT LIKE ARE THE BUSCH BOYS AND MONTOYA!! CANT WAIT FOR THE RACE TOMORROW!! :D

you are a rare one...beauty AND brains !!! the busch babies are a-holes, and john paul Montoya needs to go back to indy car!

I kinda like Danica Patric!!!...if she ran Sprint cup, she is one I could really get behind ! :twisted:

YA KNOW, JIGS, I HAD A REALLY SNAPPY COMEBACK FOR THE DANICA COMMENT, BUT BEST RESERVED ELSEWHERE THAN THIS NICE, FAMILY FORUM!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AT LEAST ONE OF MY DRIVERS DID OK (TRUEX), BUT SEE THAT ONE OF THE BUSCH BOYS CAME IN 3RD...BUMMER!!! AT LEAST NEITHER OF THEM TOOK HOME THE TROPHY...NEITHER DID GORDON!! :wink: :wink:

THAT'S OKAY.....NEXT WEEK IN MICHIGAN IT WILL BE MARK MARTIN ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!! :D

We watch it at our house. Fav. driver "Ryan Newman". Can't stand Earnhart, Harvick or Montoya. Kyle Bush is the best wheelman in the field and is slowly showing some sign ofmaturity.

TexasBred said:
We watch it at our house. Fav. driver "Ryan Newman". Can't stand Earnhart, Harvick or Montoya. Kyle Bush is the best wheelman in the field and is slowly showing some sign ofmaturity.

THE FRIEND WHO I BLAME FOR GETTING ME HOOKED ON NASCAR IS A TRUE RYAN NEWMAN FAN (SWEATSHIRT, BALL CAP AND BUMPERSTICKER TO BOOT)....NEITHER OF US CARE A SCRAP FOR MONTOYA (SPOILED LITTLE &*#@!)!!! WELL, BOTH OF MY DRIVERS (MARTIN AND TRUEX) ARE OUT OF THE RACE FOR THE SPRINT CUP SO NOW WILL HAVE TO PULL FOR JOHNSON (YES, JIMMIE JOHNSON....NOW, NOW...NO "BOO"ING!!! :wink: ) AND NEWMAN!!! MY FATHER (THE RETIRED MARINE AND TRUE BLUE FORD LOVER) IS PULLING FOR CARL EDWARDS!!! :roll:

WHAT HAPPENED, MARK MARTIN?!?! :shock: Well....at least it wasn't Gordon or one of the Busch babies who won!! :wink: :wink:

I'm a Gordon fan. Hope he does well. I hate kyle busch. He is a punk who needs to get his horns pulled in a couple or three notches! :mad: Junior hasnt won squat in a long time. But a lot of folks like him cause of his daddy.

leanin' H said:
I'm a Gordon fan. Hope he does well. I hate kyle busch. He is a punk who needs to get his horns pulled in a couple or three notches! :mad: Junior hasnt won squat in a long time. But a lot of folks like him cause of his daddy.

AMEN!!! My Riley/Ralphie (my 12 year old) really likes gordon and i am finding myself pulling more and more for Jimmie Johnson because he has every intention of putting some "whup a##" on Busch!! i agree about junior...name does NOT get you everywhere!! Looking forward to next sunday!!! :D :D :D

tell me that i was not the only one watching Daytona last night??!! woohooo!! nothing like a fiery crash (or two) to get the adrenaline going!! wootwoot!! of course, the night ended on a good note because NEITHER of the Busch babies won!! hahahaaa!!!
:wink: :wink:

how many NASCAR drivers does it take to create a jet fuel fire at Daytona??? just Juan !!

jigs said:
how many NASCAR drivers does it take to create a jet fuel fire at Daytona??? just Juan !!

:lol: :lol: Yeah, it takes special talent to wreck under caution and all by yourself. :roll:

I watch all the races when I have the chance to, but am not a fan of the restrictor plate races. My favorite tracks are the 1 1/2 mile ones. There's multiple lines to run and much better racing IMHO.

Triangle Bar said:
jigs said:

:lol: :lol: Yeah, it takes special talent to wreck under caution and all by yourself. :roll:

don't know that he had alot of choice in the matter.

Justin said:
Triangle Bar said:
jigs said:

don't know that he had alot of choice in the matter.

Yeah, in all fairness you're right Justin. They said he was having some sort of differential/tranny problem. The question remains that when you know you have a problem and are approaching track maintenance equipment should you be traveling well in excess of the yellow flag speeds? Granted he was trying to catch up to the pack.

jigs said:

BWAAAHHHHAHAHAHAAA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE WORST PART OF WORRYING ABOUT THE DRIVER OF THE SAFETY TRUCK!! POOR GUY...GLAD TO KNOW HE IS OK! WONDER IF PHEONIX WILL BE AS GOOD!! 2 OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ARE GOING TO VEGAS FOR THE NASCAR THERE IN A FEW WEEKS AND AM SOOOO JEALOUS...I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO, BUT HAVING THE BOYS' FATHER LEAVE THE STATE SORT OF PUT A CRIMP IN MY "GETAWAY PLANS"...THAT'S OKAY...WOULD MUCH RATHER TAKE THEM WITH ME WHEN I CAN FINALLY GO...HMMM...GONNA HAVE TO LOOK TO INDY NEXT YEAR!! :wink:

Latest posts