• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NASCAR...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but some of my buddies are and they told me that I had to be like the rest of America and have a driver. I chose Kenseth as he seemed like a good northern all-america boy - and it appears that my guy just won Daytona, so to the rest of you.... :p NEAH NEAH NEAH, MY GUY WON.. :p :p

Sandhusker said:
I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but some of my buddies are and they told me that I had to be like the rest of America and have a driver. I chose Kenseth as he seemed like a good northern all-america boy - and it appears that my guy just won Daytona, so to the rest of you.... :p NEAH NEAH NEAH, MY GUY WON.. :p :p

even i have to admit that kenseth seems like a genuine nice guy...plus, he is not exactly a spring chicken....LOOOOOVE seeing one of the "older crowd" (meaning, over 21) win!! especially when they are going against kids barely old enough to have a beer!! :wink:

I am an OLD NASCAR fan While everyone was picking Earnhardt for the rookie of the year I went with Labonte.....YEAH Dale and Terry.
Before I "picked" my own driver I would pull for Yarborough or Parsons. I love the underdogs. Petty was king.
I thought it was really cool when Bobby joined Terry since Bobby had worked on Terry's team when he won the Championship ...BUT along came Gordon and I knew with "Golden Boy" the end was near. When Davy was killed I lost a bit, but my LOVE was murdered in Daytona. I faked it for a few more years but, now I only watch when shoer tells me to turn it on the jet dryer is on fire.
If you watched the replay you saw juan come out of pit road...he was getting up to speed then tranny dropped out and he hit the "rumble" strip and he was along for the ride and YES you will increase speed in a spin. That much hasnt changed LOL Hail it did make for a good show ...not good enough to get me watching again.

MsSage said:
I am an OLD NASCAR fan While everyone was picking Earnhardt for the rookie of the year I went with Labonte.....YEAH Dale and Terry.
Before I "picked" my own driver I would pull for Yarborough or Parsons. I love the underdogs. Petty was king.
I thought it was really cool when Bobby joined Terry since Bobby had worked on Terry's team when he won the Championship ...BUT along came Gordon and I knew with "Golden Boy" the end was near. When Davy was killed I lost a bit, but my LOVE was murdered in Daytona. I faked it for a few more years but, now I only watch when shoer tells me to turn it on the jet dryer is on fire.
If you watched the replay you saw juan come out of pit road...he was getting up to speed then tranny dropped out and he hit the "rumble" strip and he was along for the ride and YES you will increase speed in a spin. That much hasnt changed LOL Hail it did make for a good show ...not good enough to get me watching again.

Totally agree MsSage. Nothing like the names of Parsons, Yarborough, Allison to get this sport going. However, I will submit the best place to watch a race is your local 3/8 or 1/2 mile dirt track. Places like Knoxville, IA, Salina, Wichita, Hutchinson, Red Cloud, and the absolute best place in the world to watch a race - the high banks of Belleville KS. The fastest 1/2 mile dirt track in the world. Bring on the late models, or the world of outlaws any day.

I always liked Kenseth.
he is the reason we have the "chase" set up...the year he won the title, the first half he dominated...flat kicked ass. then in the second half, he just died away.... but had such a lead, no one could catch him.... so they change the rules.

with the ex leaving the state, i had to give up my ticket to see the race this coming sunday in vegas....3 of my friends left today and plan on making it a 5 day adventure....told them to send lots of pics and grab me a sweatshirt!! my friend, amy, asked "what if we can't find you the RIGHT sweatshirt?"...to which i replied "then just bring me TRUEX!!"... :wink: :wink:

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!!!!

Latest posts