• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

National Finals Rodeo

Help Support Ranchers.net:

One of the neighbors called on Monday to ask if I could feed for him for a few days. Of course I said no problem. Turned out that he was going to the NFR with his wife and his main hired man and wife were going too. I really don't mind lending a hand but they are in Las Vegas and I'm not. What is wrong with this picture.

webfoot said:
One of the neighbors called on Monday to ask if I could feed for him for a few days. Of course I said no problem. Turned out that he was going to the NFR with his wife and his main hired man and wife were going too. I really don't mind lending a hand but they are in Las Vegas and I'm not. What is wrong with this picture.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What's wrong is that you are there working while they are having FUN!
On the other hand, think of all the people they are wading through while you are where it is nice and quiet. :D
When we went on a cruise down the inside passage in 2001, there was a cowboy from SD on that cruise. As it
was winding down, he told us, "when I get home, I'm going to get on my horse, ride him up a draw, sit there and
listen..........to NOTHING." :lol:

Faster horses said:
webfoot said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What's wrong is that you are there working while they are having FUN!
On the other hand, think of all the people they are wading through while you are where it is nice and quiet. :D
When we went on a cruise down the inside passage in 2001, there was a cowboy from SD on that cruise. As it
was winding down, he told us, "when I get home, I'm going to get on my horse, ride him up a draw, sit there and
listen..........to NOTHING." :lol:

There is that!!!!!!

Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:
How about that Dawson Hay tonight. 88.5!

Ya quite the ride, thought they were a little tough on the mark out on Zeke. Really didn't look like he missed on replay.

Calf roping was fun tonight.

All the changes in calf roping, you mean?
We couldn't see where Zeke missed his horse out. The announcers mentioned it might be questionable. Sure too bad.
He was one of only a few that had ridden all his broncs up to that round.

Latest posts