• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NCAA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I don't know I watch him grow up wreastling in high school and he was very impressive hopefully he can teach the art like he knows it all I can I wish he the best of luck

I believe he was right at 4 years older than me. So when I was in high school we all followed his college career. To be the first ever 4 time NCAA undefeated champion is just crazy how good of a wrestler he was. But I think he is even better as a coach. He has been at penn state for five years now. When he got there I believe psu had never won a big 10 title and hadn't won a national team title since the early 50's. He won their first big 10 title his second year coaching there and that year and the three following including last night they have won the NCAA team title. It's one thing to get yourself to wrestle at a unbelievable level. I think it's a whole lot harder and more impressive to get 10 kids every year to wrestle like crazy and put together that kind of run.

Latest posts