• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NCBA flip-flop

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tommy

Reaction score
NCBA: Litigation Not The Solution For Protecting Economic Interests

NCBA is not surprised the preliminary injunction was granted in a district court in Billings, Mont. This litigation is an issue between USDA and the plaintiff. NCBA members do not believe litigation is the solution for protecting the economic interests of U.S. cattlemen and, therefore, chose not to participate in this effort.

Yet NCBA filed an amicus brief siding with the USDA. If NCBA does not believe litigation is the solution, why are they joining in the litigation?

Unless it's their lies...the 11 points on reopening the Canadian border which were recently voted on and passed at the National Membership (I use this term loosely) Meeting have been thrown by the wayside. Obviously, members have no say in NCBA policy and actions! Those of you giving your money to NCBA might want to open your eyes! The organization does not represent the members! Wake up! :shock:

Happy said:
Unless it's their lies...the 11 points on reopening the Canadian border which were recently voted on and passed at the National Membership (I use this term loosely) Meeting have been thrown by the wayside.

[Whatever gave you that idea? Have you not read the progress reports on those points which have been posted on this site? They probably are available at www.beef.org if you would like to see for yourself. What is your basis for making the snide remark about the voting on those points?]

Obviously, members have no say in NCBA policy and actions! Those of you giving your money to NCBA might want to open your eyes! The organization does not represent the members! Wake up! :shock:

[Surely you owe us some proof of such statements! Or at least a hint of your fantasy to explain why you post such ridiculous gibberish. How many NCBA meetings have you participated in, and when was the last one? I've voted in many of them and can't imagine where you get your ideas........surely not while awake. But keep on dreaming if that is what makes your life bearable.]

MRJ

Latest posts