• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NDonkeyKong Suh

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Got ejected for being a thug on the playing field. Maybe those childish antics will get him tossed from football completely........................

Bo taught him well...lots of Huskers get flagged for kicking....happened vs aTm last year too...

You're just a pair of Husker Haters.

There isn't a football team in the world, college or pro, that wouldn't want Suh on their team if he was to become available.

loomixguy said:

There isn't a football team in the world, college or pro, that wouldn't want Suh on their team if he was to become available.
based on talent, yes...based on his antics the other day, keep him.

loomixguy said:

No, you're wrong. I don't like thugs in any sport.

I have watched sportsmanship in NCAA football diminish over the past few years. Booting out these type of players will send a message to the younger ones coming on.

Did you see the video?

jigs said:
Bo taught him well...lots of Huskers get flagged for kicking....happened vs aTm last year too...

Suh simply lost his temper. He shouldn't of done it, but he did it. He'll be fine. He's been in the spotlight for how many years now and this is happened how many times? Hellloooooo

You want to know why Cotton was kicking the Aggie player last year, Jiggsy? It's because the guy was pinching and then repeatedly punching him in the nards. The story changes a bit with the WHOLE story; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yTVtSoeVZA..

the aggie deal was justified, I will admit. but Suh just lost it. why fine these guys $10,000 ?? it is like you get caught for murder, and spend a night in jail...they are so wealthy, it makes no dent in thier pocket

Suh has been branded as the "Dirtiest Player In The NFL".

A $164,000.00 fine might make him think. Might..................

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7286514/at-least-2-game-ban-likely-ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-sources-say

Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is expected to be suspended at least two games for shoving Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith's head, stomping on him and then not owning up to it in his post-game comments, league sources told ESPN.

The NFL has not determined exactly how long Suh will be suspended, but league officials believe two games will be the minimum. Sources say the league also could require Suh attend anger management courses.

But the reason for the stomping is unacceptable. HE GOT BLOCKED and got mad.

DETROIT -- If you don't want the world to think you're a dirty player, you might not want to get caught kicking an opponent and grinding his head into the ground.

That's what officials caught Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh doing with just under 10 minutes remaining here in the third quarter. Referee Terry McAulay ejected Suh from the game, and neither Suh nor the Lions should have a single complaint.

The replay showed Suh flipping Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith, a reserve playing for injured starter Josh Sitton. Once on top of him, Suh used his right arm to push Dietrich-Smith's head into the turf three times. As officials and players pulled Suh up, he kicked several times with his right foot and made contact once with Dietrich-Smith's arm.

In what surely will be a highly rated game on national television, Suh just lost forever his battle to be viewed as a physical player who stops short of being dirty. There is no explaining what he did, and the entire nation just got to see it. That was a dirty play with no intent other than to hurt Dietrich-Smith. The vast majority of his controversial plays haven't qualified as such in my mind. But today's was too blatant and too visible to dispute.

Maybe he should spend a few days with Bill Snyder in the land of lollipops and fuzzy bunnies. Bill has such a way with wayward players that I'm sure he cold make Suh see the error in his ways in no time.

I was just reading on a husker board that the reason Suh kicked the guy was because the packer linemen were told to untie his shoes while in the pile.....and after the third time they untied them, he was just so pissed that he HAD to retaliate...

Ndamukong Suh must understand something:

Nobody outside of his inner circle gives a rip about his private life and intimate thoughts. As long as he abides by the same laws as the rest of us, what do I care what he does or thinks? Why should any of us care?

But he's a public figure, regardless of whether he likes it. That's the price paid when you become one of the brightest stars on the most popular reality-TV program in the country: the NFL. Unwanted microscopic attention comes with the fat paycheck he draws twice a month, as well as the commercial endorsements that have transformed him into a transcendent, atypical football figure.

That requires him to be more openly accountable for his actions than the anonymous.

It's not difficult to figure out.

Suh has the right to stonewall if he chooses, but he can't chastise those keeping alive a story that he insufficiently buried. If Suh can't appreciate the interest in how he assumes responsibility for his missteps, there's the door right over there. He can walk away from the game and the limelight at any time. Nobody's holding a gun to his head.

But the problem is that Suh wants it both ways. He wants the acclaim of celebrity without the annoyances, namely reporters seeking a little more clarity to cloudy issues and talking heads playing basement psychologist.

If that's the case, NFL star is the wrong occupation for him.

This is the league that craftily romanticized controlled violence by using media to its advantage. The NFL just announced its new television-rights contract extensions with CBS, Fox and NBC. When you factor in the recent extension with ESPN for "Monday Night Football," it'll generate more than $2 billion annually, further solidifying the NFL as the gold standard in television entertainment. That means more money for the players, but it also means more exposure and more light on players' perceived blemishes.

Don't blame the media, Ndamukong. Blame the business you chose.

This league creates personalities who become larger than the person.

Tim Tebow has become the 13th apostle. If there's ever a new New Testament, there will be a Book of Tebow. He has become something much bigger than a strong-willed quarterback of limited passing aplomb. In some hearts, he has become the embodiment of a higher, mystical force.

And you don't think the NFL loves this?

There's no doubt that New England vs. Denver on Sunday will be the most watched regular-season game this year, if not one of the most watched nonplayoff games of all time.

And I suspect there are those within the NFL who privately appreciate Suh's stubborn unwillingness to fit a specific prototype. Telling the media where to stick it certainly can endear one to a public that conveniently points a finger at the media for all political and social ills.

But it doesn't help Suh understand that buying into the NFL publicity machine means sacrificing some personal privacy. He wants to move on from his two-game suspension. No kidding. Fans want to move on. And trust me on this one: The media wants to move on, too. But Suh needed to get called out for his apparent indifference to his responsibilities as a private man in a very public business.

Pro sports are getting to be a joke. Hell now with the drug scandal who knows what will happen. In college suh was dominant but wasnt every hardly mean enough. Now he is in the pros and dealing with i would imagine a bunch of other thugs and i am sure it is hard to hold it in. Alot of crap happens under the piles that the public will never know. Makes me think of the song Coward of the County, "Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man." He made a mistake get the hell over it.
And with the illegal hits for unnessarcary roughness most of them are crap to. Alot of times the player getting hit should be a little more aware of his surroundings and for the wide receivers that get drilled in the air, half that is to blame on the quarterback for making a bad pass or throwing when he shouldnt have. Like the hit the on colt mccoy, instead of trying to be a superstar and make a play, open your damn eyes and save yourself.

Latest posts