• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Neat old video

Help Support Ranchers.net:

JF Ranch said:
I'll bet the narrator was none other than Paul Harvey. Does anyone know for sure? Great old video!

I didn't think of it the first time through, but I'll bet you are right. :wink:

It seems like only yesterday that you and I sat right under Paul Harvey's nose when he gave a speech at the Rapid City Civic Center.
There was a bomb scare right before he was to speak. You were afraid we wouldn't get our front row seats back, and I was afraid we
would since I am kind of a back row person. Another highlight of that trip was stopping at the Scenic Bar and getting a tour of the place
from none other than Halley Merrill. He showed us where you could see daylight through the walls caused by bullet holes.

Dad talked about baling hay from lose stacks and hauling it to the Desert around Rock Springs for his Uncle's Sheep. Driving across hard pack snow only to get stuck when they straddled a road , but there were cat making trails so they didn't wait long to get pulled out

Latest posts