• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nebraska, the red headed step child of the B1G

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigs

Reaction score
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2014-02-04/michigan-nebraska-game-jorts-jort-out-john-belein-ann-arbor-mitch-mcgary?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

looks like uppity Michigan is stepping in as the big bully to take the place of Texas in the Huskers new home....

to the Big ten, huskers are hill billies.... nothing more, nothing less....

That's fine, you know jigs some people could care less what others think of them. You seem to know more about the University of Nebraska than our own loyal fans and alumni.

The only way to make them students feel like a bunch of inbred hillbillies is to win!

Looks like Meatchicken fans don't have any more class than MildCat fans.......

Jigs...get help....I'm sure your Obamacare covers mental health issues....

I hope all of the Husker fans will wear that stupid looking Ear-Of-Corn thingy on their heads for the game.

That'll show 'em!!!!!! :lol:

Urban Dictionary: jorts
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jorts‎
Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, yo...

just stumbled onto the article, and thought I would share it...all I hear from you dumbasses is how the Big ten is so happy to have NU, how you graced the Big ten with your mere presence and they bowed to your legendary status.... but what I read from all the other schools is how they think you are a bunch of dumb hicks.... just trying to give you a perspective that does not have rose colored glasses messing up your view.

the only people who think Nu is the center of the sports world is those idiots wearing the husker apparel.... no one else believes you are relevant....

Let me tell you about Nebraska basketball, Jiggsy.

For DECADES Nebraska's basketball team was as equally worthless if not more so as K State's football team. Danny Née had a shining moment or two, as did Moe Iba and Doc Sadler, but it always came back to the K State level of gawdawful.

Enter Coach Miles, new conference, and new facility (the Vault). Arguably, the B1G is the country's premiere basketball conference....and we're now kicking some ass and taking some names....much like the MildCats of recent.....

Who gives a **** if Meatchicken, or Meatchicken State, or Purdue, or Northwestern or the State Pen Lion Nits don't like us? If they want to act like MildCat fans and show how retarded they are, let 'em.

All we gotta do is win, baby! Nebraska basketball IS relevant.

BTW, Mike...the corn head thingy is worn so K State fans & graduates who can't read should be able to figure out who the other fans are rooting for.

Kicking azz and taking names?

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/m-baskbl-standings.html

I could be wrong, but looks sorta middle of the pack to me. :lol:

Mike, husker fans wear that corn hat on game day, and use it as an anal dildo the rest of the week.....

Huskers were a bubble team for the tourney I thought.... is that kicking ass in your mind??

jigs said:
Mike, husker fans wear that corn hat on game day, and use it as an anal dildo the rest of the week.....

Whoa! Too much information.

Wonder if that's why they only come in Large & X-tra Large? :wink:

Compared to years past, the success the BB team is enjoying is a giant leap in the right direction.

MildCat fans have an innate understanding & enjoyment of all things anal. Jigs would be the forum expert.

your arrogance and ignorance shine through you like a lighthouse....

I point out KSU football progress and all I get is history, you suck, flash in the pan... then you bring up NU basketball which is as lame as KSU football in the 80's, but now the future is bright, right direction...

your point is that, it is ok to suck and get better in NU basketball, but not in KSU football.....

this proves that you, as a husker fan, are really upset that KSU is more relevant than NU football...

spin it how you want, but that is what it shows.... no when you are done dry humping that Willa Cather statue, try to prove me wrong.....

jigs said:
your arrogance and ignorance shine through you like a lighthouse....

I point out KSU football progress and all I get is history, you suck, flash in the pan... then you bring up NU basketball which is as lame as KSU football in the 80's, but now the future is bright, right direction...

your point is that, it is ok to suck and get better in NU basketball, but not in KSU football.....

this proves that you, as a husker fan, are really upset that KSU is more relevant than NU football...

spin it how you want, but that is what it shows.... no when you are done dry humping that Willa Cather statue, try to prove me wrong.....

My sig line says it all.

But to further chap your rear end, did you realize your closet hero Matt Davisson ALSO played 17 basketball games as a Husker back in the day?

Remember, YOU are the one who brought up basketball.

jigs said:
I point out KSU football progress and all I get is history, you suck, flash in the pan... then you bring up NU basketball which is as lame as KSU football from 1896 thru 1992 besides 1910, and from 2004 to 2009 but now the future is bright, because we have had THREE 10+ win seasons in the last 10 years, right direction...........

There thats better!!!

So Nebraska has had FOUR 10+ win seasons in the last 10 years and we are mediocre and in the wrong direction???????????????????

KSU has two conference titles since the last Husker title.

going to the B1G is a step down from the Big 12.

not sure where this whole re alignment is going to end up, but the Big 12 needs to get back to 12 teams, and possibly 14 pretty soon in my opinion.....

give it a few years, the B1G will have buyers remorse with NU.... although most things I have read, the bulk of husker fans are not happy with the move.

jkvikefan said:
At least the Big 10 let the Huskers join them... They want nothing to do with KSU.

But they want Rutgers and Maryland?

Those two would jump-start ANY Conference............ :lol:

jigs said:
going to the B1G is a step down from the Big 12.

not sure where this whole re alignment is going to end up, but the Big 12 needs to get back to 12 teams, and possibly 14 pretty soon in my opinion.....

give it a few years, the B1G will have buyers remorse with NU.... although most things I have read, the bulk of husker fans are not happy with the move.

WTF do you know about what "the bulk of Husker fans are not happy with the move" or not? Or are you just wishing it so, so pulling it out of your a$$ makes it so? I.imagine there were a few backwards souls who weren't happy with the move to indoor plumbing, too. We're in the B1G, so everybody may as well get used to it. IMHO we are way, way better off than if we had stayed in the Backstabber XII. If ANY other member of the Big 12 but Texass had been offered what we were, they would have jumped ship in a New York minute. The other schools were so jealous of Nebraska that they never missed an opportunity to try to knock us down a peg or two, but when the B1G came courting and we went that way, you really got jealous...especially after carrying sorry a$$ teams lime KU and K State and Iowa State for DECADES.

Rutgers & Maryland were brought in to open up recruiting in that area and to get additional exposure/revenue for the B1G Network.

reading message boards, and it is a 50/50 split... half are not happy with the move... it is a fact.

I like the move, let them put up with the two faced crybaby school and fans for a while...we enjoy the break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts