• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nebraska's Bowl Means Nothing?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

look in the stands for the "Montana Husker Fans" sign.... holding it up will be our very own Ranchers.net brothers, Old Timer and Old husker (loomixguy) they will no doubt be hooted up from the home made hootch they like, but they will be there like the pals they are

A little skinny guy and huge over weight blob holding hands? I can picture them now............................

I picked up nothing but positives from the article. I guess reading comprehension isn't required in the Big XII anymore.

As for the "Living Legend's" #1 knob polisher, you got a LOT more problems on your plate there in Hooterville than to get all spun up over your betters. The trophies might have a little dust on em, but we got em, which is more than the Taters can ever say. ;-)

All things are relative. At Kansas, we'd be happy to go to a crappy bowl. The only reason a crappy bowl is bad for Nebraska is they usually play in relevant bowl games. Still, imagine Nebraska and their new coach if they didn't go bowling.

I think I read that the Hucksters weren't going to pay a coaches bonus for a bowl game this year if they happen to "back door" their way into one. Makes sense. No need in rewarding mediocrity?

Latest posts