• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Need advice

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
Some of you know Kaitlyn went on an audition. Well it sounded good till today. They wanted em to pay upfront $3000 hmmm NOPE not they way REAL modeling agencys work. She is heartbroken. This is something she has wanted to do all her life. She understands in her head it was a scam but she doesnt get how people can play on peoples feelings like that. LOL How do I explaine that one?

A very unfortunate life lesson for a young woman.Advice?Hard to add advice to heartbreak,keep trying and look into more reputable modeling agencies.I'm not sure about the States but in Canada,Sears takes in young people to model in thier catalouges.

That's a tough lesson. Scam artists are everywhere. Doesn't matter how old you are either. We got scammed on the remodelling on our house. I know about scams and this guy was very good. Smooth talker, appeared to be a NICE guy. But of course, if they weren't nice they wouldn't get very far.

This scam artist has to appear in court to be sentenced April 4 and he is to make restitution or he will go to prison. So tell her, sometimes, THEY LOSE. The Law catches up to them.

Thanks to Oldtimer and his help, we did get this one.

MsSage- Besides modeling another place where the scammers have taken some locals is with singing and recording auditions...Lead them on about how great they are- Big time "stardom" is right around the corner---BUT it's going to cost so much for the first recording session--then when thats done they need more and more for promotion before they release the finished recording- etc. etc.- hundreds of things....

One of the angles is to try and get the locals to have their Church help promote them- They have taken some gullible church groups for big bucks as they don't care where it comes from...

And they are extremely hard to convict on any crime-- Hard to prove they haven't done everything they promised......

So, ranchgal, is there any chance you and MsSage are one and the same? I just happened to read your post before it got blown off of the airways, and it sure sounded like MsSage's lingo. Just curious. :? :???: :shock:

Maybe having her read about all the scams out there would give her more insight and she'll see how many more than just her have been taken. If you Google for the word "scams" there is so much information on current scams. "Modeling scams" gives: http://www.modelingscams.org/

Latest posts