• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NEED HELP LOCATING MISSING FRIEND

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
Greetings, ranchers.net friends!!! I am writing this in hopes that one of you or someone you know may help my foster daughter in locating a close, personal friend of hers who has been missing since July 13th! His name is Joshua Haight and he will be 21 years old on the 23rd of September. Joshua is from Lewistown, Montana and was last officially seen in a parking lot in Lewistown....however, a bus ticket to Reed City, Michigan was purchased and used on the day Joshua disappeared. Additional information can be found on the website
www.missingadults.org or from the Lewistown police department at (406)538-3413......PLEASE!!!! Cassie is simply heartbroken for her missing friend as well as for the young mans' family!! Any information at all will be greatly appreciated!!
You can pm me if you have any info!!
Most sincerely,
kris
aka....ranchwife!!!

Endangered Missing Adult

If you believe you have any information regarding this case that will be helpful in this investigation please contact:
Lewistown Police Department at (406) 538-3413

Name: Joshua James Haight

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Alias / Nickname: Josh
Date of Birth: 1984-09-23
Date Missing: 2005-07-13
From City/State: Lewistown, MT
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 20
Race: White
Height: 71 inches
Weight: 160 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Hair (Other): Reddish brown.
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Light
Identifying Characteristics: Scleral ocular prosthesis lens in left eye (if not worn eye looks cloudy and partially closed), previously fractured left femur, metal rod in left femur, tonsils and adnoids removed as child, missing teeth.
Clothing: Usually wears white or light colored T-shirts, blue jeans, shorts, dark colored athletic shoes, dark colored knit ski type hat with a red "C" on it.
Jewelry: Velcro armbands and bracelets.
Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Joshua was last seen at approximately 1:00pm in the vicinity of 1st Ave. and Main St. in Lewistown, MT.
Investigative Agency: Lewistown Police Department
Phone: (406) 538-3413
Alternate Phone: (406) 538-2746
Investigative Case #: 2005003017
NCIC #: M-695111980

Additional Photo_____________

Dear friends....I tried to copy/paste his photo from the missingadults website, but I am soooo computer illiterate!!! sooo sorry!! Hope this helps, though!!!!

This should be his photo from the site Ranchwife. Good Luck to ya.
A200503193S_3250_thumb.jpg

Muratic---God bless you for being able to post Josh's picture!!! Sure hope it helps and thank you sooooo very much!!!!

I hope you get some good news. A youg man from Regina had been mising for over a month and was located in Toronto. Was told to call his parents to tell them he was fine. I hope foul play wasn't involved but if not why wouldn't they contact some one. Lets hope for the best.

i'll forward this pic/description to a friend at Notre Dame; she'll get it out in the MI area. there's NOTHING worse than "losing" a child/sister/parent... hope it'll help.

Latest posts