• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Need lots of prayers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

That really is a neat post Katrina. Keep us posted Lilly, on the cd and his progress. It sure sounds like a great place that he is at now, that is a blessing in itself.

Thanks......... keep us updated Lilly......... Funny how ya get something, like from my beliefnet that really hits home. God works in strange ways...
I pray that everything will be ok...........

He's had a set back, caused by allergies of all things. The place he's at, in Austin, is surrounded by cedar trees. I guess this time of year cedar is bloomin, and he's allergic. So he's got an upper respiritory infection, they've been treating for about a week now. They bumped his physical therapy down to 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening. But when they get him all straitened out on the allergies they'll get him back up to two 3 hour sessions per day.
Over all though he's steadily improving on his level of "conciousness". He's still not regained conciousness. But he has opened his eyes briefly lots of times. The dr's told my MIL last Saturday when they were there, that right now if he was to wake up, he'd still probably have a horrific head ache that would basically be too much to bare. So it's a good thing that he's not awake I guess. These kinda things just take lots of time. Mr Lilly and his dad are making a trip to Austin next Weekend. Gonna visit with his brother, and also take in a car show that's goin on then.

Thanks to all of you who are still praying for him. It means a lot to us.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
He's had a set back, caused by allergies of all things. The place he's at, in Austin, is surrounded by cedar trees. I guess this time of year cedar is bloomin, and he's allergic. So he's got an upper respiritory infection, they've been treating for about a week now. They bumped his physical therapy down to 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening. But when they get him all straitened out on the allergies they'll get him back up to two 3 hour sessions per day.
Over all though he's steadily improving on his level of "conciousness". He's still not regained conciousness. But he has opened his eyes briefly lots of times. The dr's told my MIL last Saturday when they were there, that right now if he was to wake up, he'd still probably have a horrific head ache that would basically be too much to bare. So it's a good thing that he's not awake I guess. These kinda things just take lots of time. Mr Lilly and his dad are making a trip to Austin next Weekend. Gonna visit with his brother, and also take in a car show that's goin on then.

Thanks to all of you who are still praying for him. It means a lot to us.
thx for the update Lilly....hes in our prayers daily.

I just read this post for the first time Lilly. Your BIL and the family are going through a terrible ordeal.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Still remembering him in prayer plus the family, Lily.

Latest posts