• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NEVER Criticize your wife's BUTT!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Wife cleared in slay
after butt insult

A Brooklyn newlywed who claimed beatings caused her to snap and stab her husband to death after he complained about the size of her butt was acquitted yesterday of manslaughter.

Judy Castillo-Thomas, 29, burst into tears when she heard a judge say there wasn't enough evidence to convict her in theMay 11, 2003, death of Jason Thomas, 27, her husband of only three weeks.

"There's just not enough evidence to convict her of anything," Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Matthew D'Emic said after Castillo-Thomas, her 7-year-old son and her mother testified about the couple's violent two-year relationship.

The dead man's family wept outside the courtroom following the conclusion of the two-week bench trial.

Castillo-Thomas testified that the pair long had a stormy relationship - charging Thomas choked her so hard that sometimes she would pass out. On May 11, she said, her husband attacked her as she was on the computer, hours after an earlier fight in their Cypress Hills home.

The beating was accompanied by taunts that she was "too skinny" and her buttocks were "too small," she said. She said she grabbed a knife and tried to escape, but he trapped her at the door, lunging at her. "All of a sudden, the knife got short," Castillo-Thomas testified.

Prosecutors argued the blade wound was no accident because it penetrated 6 inches deep in a downward motion.

Nancie L. Katz

Originally published on July 12, 2005

A Woman's Poem
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > He didn't like the casserole
>>> >
>>> > And he didn't like my cake.
>>> >
>>> > My biscuits were too hard...
>>> >
>>> > Not like his mother used to make.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > I didn't perk the coffee right
>>> >
>>> > He didn't like the stew,
>>> >
>>> > I didn't mend his socks
>>> >
>>> > The way his mother used to do.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > I pondered for an answer
>>> >
>>> > I was looking for a clue.
>>> >
>>> > Then I turned around and smacked him...
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Like his Mother used to do.
>>> >

Beware all of you womenfolk who are planning on tying the knot...

The posts are real, these people are real, how in the heck could some gal go ahead and marry a creep who had already broken her nose, etc?? Is it this stupid notion, "he'll(she'll) change when we get married." GET A CLUE!! Whatever you see in your "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" that raises red flags is cause to NOT get married!!! What us ladyfolks need to get a clue on is how our "boyfriends' behave, and just KNOW it will never change. I can't harp enough on this subject...

Don't spend your life with someone that does not make you feel special. We often feel stuck in a relationship and it had to get very bad before we end it. As for me I wasted YEARS before I devorced. I never knew that a womam could give so much to the life of a man untill I met my current girlfriend. After 46 years of life I finley know what I was missing all my life. I hope I never get to the point where I take it for granted.

SASH said:
taunts that she was "too skinny" and her buttocks were "too small,"

:???: :???: :???:

Sometimes they can be too skinny.
A roll in the hay with a boney woman can put lumps and burses all over a man. A woman should be soft and comfortable. No sir, no bag of bones for me. I like a healthy woman with some meat on her bones.

Alabama said:
SASH said:
taunts that she was "too skinny" and her buttocks were "too small,"

A roll in the hay with a boney woman can put lumps and burses all over a man. A woman should be soft and comfortable. No sir, no bag of bones for me. I like a healthy woman with some meat on her bones.

I always heard that a woman can never be too rich or too thin. My wife wouldn't weigh 120 lbs soaking wet, yet she's always complaining about how she's putting on weight. I just tell her 'That's okay honey, my taste is kinda running toward chunkier women anyway" :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

SASH said:
Alabama said:
SASH said:

I always heard that a woman can never be too rich or too thin. My wife wouldn't weigh 120 lbs soaking wet, yet she's always complaining about how she's putting on weight. I just tell her 'That's okay honey, my taste is kinda running toward chunkier women anyway" :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sash, I'm trying to decide if you are a hoot or a brute! :???: :wink:

DSC00007.jpg

Latest posts