• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

never too old for a pajama party

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
Our friends spent some long weeks into months renovating their bathroom making it accessible for one with disabilities and the project became much more complex than anticipated( :roll: don't they all).
They know how to make a party out of anything so had a bathroom warming get-together- a holiday affair only we all had to come in PJs and slippers. Their house was all decked out in Christmas decorations- every nook and cranny- plus homemade pies, cookies and choc. covered nut brittle (my favorite). It was a fun affair and thought you'd like to see us
all cozy and looking very well fed!

IMG_3538.jpg
[/img]

Was there any DJ's in there pj's? :lol:

How about some Tammy's in their jammy's? :lol:

Sure glad I wasn't there! My "jammy's" might have got me arrested on the trip over! :shock:

Big Muddy rancher said:
What ya bet Jinglebob sleeps Commando :shock:

Looks like it was a wild time until 9.30. :lol:

Yes probably :wink: . and Yes definitely.

What's commando?? :shock:
Whats nut brittle??? peanut brittle??? :???:
Did you all work on the bathroom or was this just a party?? :D
NR, you and Craig rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
PS..........
Thanks for the Christmas Card....

katrina said:
What's commando?? :shock:
Whats nut brittle??? peanut brittle??? :???:
Did you all work on the bathroom or was this just a party?? :D
NR, you and Craig rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
PS..........
Thanks for the Christmas Card....

Katrina do you really not know what Commando is? :???: If you have to ask you have lead a sheltered life. :cowboy: :santa:

Katrina put it this way. If Murgen lost his new Ranchers underwear and those were the only pair he had , he would be going Commando under his jeans. So sleeping Commando means sleeping with nothing under the covers. :roll: :cowboy: Boy I thought I was done with this stuff when the kids moved out. :help: :lol2: :santa:

But the question remains, WHY do they call it that? I knew what ya'll were talkin bout, but got to wonderin why it's called commando....sounds like ya got camo undies or somethin.

Can't ya just see it, camo undies and a hockey mask!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Soldiers do, on longer operations in the field, "go commando" as it increases airflow to the genitals, whilst reducing the amount of administration required to carry and change underwear daily.
Thought yall would like to know :wink:

Quote:
Soldiers do, on longer operations in the field, "go commando" as it increases airflow to the genitals, whilst reducing the amount of administration required to carry and change underwear daily.

I'M NOT TOUCHING THAT ONE WITH A TEN FOOT POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :shock:

Latest posts