• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nevermind (don't bother reading this)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

:lol: :lol:

Only 30 views so far. I gotta wonder who the other 29 people are,who,like me, have a hard time comprehending what "don't bother reading this" means!!!! :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :wink:

mp.freelance said:
I'm sure I can figure it out eventually.

mp, If I remember right, I think someone tried to post an animation on here before and Macon asked that we don't try. Eats up too much bandwidth maybe?? Can't remember!!

This could be a good thread anyway. Katrina is either picking on me or suggesting that I am some kind of 'trend setter'. I'm not sure which!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

katrina said:
Hey what can I say...This is the same tim that mike calls a turd or shithead right??????? Still cracks me up..........

Hey now..... I NEVER called that TURD a shi*head!!! :D
If I remember right, it was one of the ladies on here(don't remember who) that originally called ME a turd. And, of course, my good buddy and fellow Charolais man, Mike, jumped right in on it!!! :D :D

Hanta Yo said:
I just think it's human nature. When told not to read and it's there in front of our face, can't resist :roll: :wink: :!:

Yea dont LOOK :shock: :shock: Ethel ,To late done seen everything,I think they call him the streak. :eek: :eek: and he ain't wearing no cloths.

I think I can make up for my lack of technical prowess with a terrible, terrible disgusting joke. Read further at your own risk:

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while
he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs
some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them, then jumps onto the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls,
sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, somehow swallows it
whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just
did?"

The guy says "No, what?"

"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything in
sight, the little bastard. Sorry. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff."

He finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate,
then leaves.

Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and has his monkey with him. He
orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino
cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats
it. Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his butt, pulls
it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he
asks.

"No, what?" replies the guy.

"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled it
out, and ate it!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He still eats
everything in sight, but ever since he had to **** out that cue ball, he
measures everything first."

Yeah right Tim, Blame it on a woman......... Why is it when a man has a fault it's always his wife's fault????????? How many times have ya seen it.
Yeah old so and so is a pretty good fella, but man his wife is a b****.

katrina said:
Yeah right Tim, Blame it on a woman......... Why is it when a man has a fault it's always his wife's fault????????? How many times have ya seen it.

Yep, that's just like Tim to blame being a turd on a woman. Just like he blamed his nasty, stinkin', smelly underwear on his wife. :???:

Tim, have you heard from your buddy, Red River lately?

Mike said:
katrina said:

Yep, that's just like Tim to blame being a turd on a woman. Just like he blamed his nasty, stinkin', smelly underwear on his wife. :???:

Tim, have you heard from your buddy, Red River lately?

Nice to see you are still infatuated about the underwear, Mike. :roll: :roll:

No, I haven't heard from 'ole Rumpranger for a while. I sort of miss his/her's/it's intelligent, fair and balanced posts.... how about you??? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts