• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New automatic gate opener

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
I have a new automatic gate opener.

Timmermancows015.jpg

The OLD one.

005-5.jpg

new one

001-7.jpg

and she packs salt

002-6.jpg

003-7.jpg

and just so it isn't all slave work we went to Valentine, and out to Fort Falls.

012-Copy.jpg

The first week she was here, we moved right at 1000 head of cows, in bunches of 200 or less, nearly 100 miles total. This gal is from town, and only gets to ride when she is visiting for the summer. I know LOTS of grownups that would have been crying at getting up at 4 AM, and riding 12 miles each way!!!

Somebody is quite brave making comments like the first couple. :shock: At least we understand where the Lazy in LazyWP comes from. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a more serious note, good on you for sharing what we all love with someone who doesn't get to experience what we do everyday.

Looks like good help, aint nuthin better'n having help with a smile on their face.
good luck

Great pictures!

I see you got the truck fixed up, sure glad my plane took me far away from that job. :p Things look to have turned quite brown.

Yep, got it going with just a couple clamps, and I don't think we have had a 1/4 inch of rain since you left.

Yea, she is my granddaughter, and yep, the "old" one packed salt too.

That sure is a pretty little waterfall! We drove along the Niobrara River yesterday, with no time to do more than see the sights out the window. River looks low, and it is drier around Valentine and over toward hiway #183 than we have seen in years!

After attending a pretty wedding and reception/dance in Valentine Saturday, we visited a friend a ways north of the SD line on Sunday, taking the 'slow road' to give her time to return from church before we descended upon her home. Had a great visit and a nice drive on home, but every place we went, including home, needs rain pretty badly. Could get some T-storms tonight. May they be gentle, please, Lord!

Too much damage within 30 or so miles of us that I know of last time, as couple of weeks ago.

mrj

Latest posts