• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Baby

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
Just a note to let everyone know the wife and I had our baby on Monday morning. 7lb 4oz baby girl, and we called her Emily Aletha. They're both home already and doing well. Toughest part is explaining to the boys that they can't jump on Momma.

Congrats to you and the Mrs. PureCountry-- and a happy birthday to Emily Aletha....

Congrats,My girls are 18,17,13 and 8 all have dear ole Dad wrapped around their fingers the boys say they are spoiled I say so what they're girl's.

Congrats PureCountry to you and your wife. Babies are sure a blessing even if the place does get a little loud once and awhile. Best to mom and Baby.

Aw, that's wonderful! Congratulations to you and your family.......just think, Emily is a whole week old today.........time sure does fly, doesn't it?

Those little guys sure are special.......Congrats again!

:D Congrats-glad to hear-BUT-just so yu know, down the road yu will run into -Which one is #1 girl in yur life.

Latest posts