• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Board

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo said:
How about grillin' and chillin' recipes for this summer? When I get home I will post some yummie recipes on here. :)

Good idea, Yo. My wife is in desparate need of some SIMPLE recipes.
She's got the Kool-Aid one down pat and is working on the Frozen Waffles.
:wink:

Mike said:
Hanta Yo said:
How about grillin' and chillin' recipes for this summer? When I get home I will post some yummie recipes on here. :)

And when she reads this ,you are gonna be workin on a sore head... :shock: ..........good luck

I'd really like to see some recipes, or tips on cooking. 8) I might post some of my own, maybe, if I can think of what would be best.

By the way, how do you say 500th? Is it fifth hundreth or five hundreth? :???:

HAY MAKER said:
Mike said:
Hanta Yo said:

And when she reads this ,you are gonna be workin on a sore head... :shock: ..........good luck

in the words of the everwise Hanta Yo....YUP!!!! :wink: :wink: by the way, i am lookin forward to the tips and recipes.....the garden is growing like weeds :roll: and will have lots of yukon gold potatoes and corn to be cooking!!!

ranchwife said:
HAY MAKER said:
Mike said:

in the words of the everwise Hanta Yo....YUP!!!! :wink: :wink: by the way, i am lookin forward to the tips and recipes.....the garden is growing like weeds :roll: and will have lots of yukon gold potatoes and corn to be cooking!!!

Are those Yukon's "Red" potatoes?
Down here we take red potatoes, ear corn, whole onions, sausage (link), and lots of "Mudbugs" (crawfish) -throw 'em in a pot - and boil 'em.
Dump 'em out on a table and chow down! Lots of beer is needed too!

Mike----got me hungry now, darnit!! just when those expensive diet pills were kicking in!! :wink: I use the yukon gold potatoes....mmmmmmm!! boil 'em and salt 'em.....so buttery and creamy that they need no butter to make them delicious!! plain or with sausage, cheese, gravy...you name it!!

Latest posts