• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

new book (photo)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
bookfrontcover010.jpg

For those of you who were wondering, my new book of stories and poems, finally got here. Anyone who has a question, just pm me!

Well, that has got to be a great book with your good stories and poems, and then all those s'perb illustrations to boot. Save me a copy, or tell the price post-paid and I'll send you a check. Looks like a handsome cowpoke on the cover, wearin' on his head a good looking bonafide cowboy bonnet. :wink:

Yep, I better get one of those books myself Soapweed.

Your bonnet deal reminds me of something that happened to me years ago. While I was in college in Riverton Wyo., I went to a friends grandparents house in Lander one weekend. The grandmother was a bit senile, and kind of rambled on about this and that with not much rhythm to any conversation. (Kinda like myself now that I think about it). :roll: :p
Anyhow, as we got up to leave and I reached for my black hat, she says to me "now don't forget your bonnet when you leave".

We laughed about that one for a long time.

Soapweed said:
Well, that has got to be a great book with your good stories and poems, and then all those s'perb illustrations to boot. Save me a copy, or tell the price post-paid and I'll send you a check. Looks like a handsome cowpoke on the cover, wearin' on his head a good looking bonafide cowboy bonnet. :wink:
I've got to send some to Saddle Tramp, so he can send them back to his friends and relatives who treated us so nice when we went back to his hometown, so I'll just send an extra along for you. We'll get squared up on the cost , in the future. :wink:

Jinglebob if anyone has a paypal account they can send you the money through your email address.
It is very easy to set an account up. It is free.
I know I have decided to use that to do any money transfers. There is too much mail tampering. Learned that this week.

MsSage said:
Jinglebob if anyone has a paypal account they can send you the money through your email address.
It is very easy to set an account up. It is free.
I know I have decided to use that to do any money transfers. There is too much mail tampering. Learned that this week.

I'm just a simple ol' country boy, ma'am. I'd prefer a check thru' the mail. If it don't get here, the book don't get sent. And with all the talk of big brother and wire tapping, I'm afraid someone would get the money thru' paypal. Never used it. Don't understand it. Too old to want to learn! :eek:

Looks like good readin ta me,when you get the time and the inclination,send me a copy & bill.............good luck

Now we know why you got your hair cut- and it had nothing to do with Advent! Congratulations on getting published!!
Save me a copy I'll PM you

Jinglebob said:
I
And your right nr, it wasn't advent, it was LENT! :wink:

Yikes- it must be time to take the Christmas wreath down. lol :oops:

Yikes- it must be time to take the Christmas wreath down. lol

Oh dear! It is?
I always tell people yes, my tree is still up in March because it seems festive.
We don't turn on the lights anymore, though because that seems more of a fire hazard than "festive". :wink:

Jinglebob, why don't you post YOUR address and the price plus postage, so we can order the book AND send the money at the same time? That would be easier than getting everyones address and messing around with collecting the money.

Ole' money manager me...NOT!!!! :wink: I just learned to make things simple when we were holding a team roping. We called it an "Envelope Roping" where the guys put their team name AND the money in an envelope and enter. They couldn't do it...too complicated they said. It was impossible for them. So we scraped that idea.

That's when I came up with the KISS system. (Keep It Simple, Stupid. :wink: )

theHiredMansWife said:
Yikes- it must be time to take the Christmas wreath down. lol

Oh dear! It is?
I always tell people yes, my tree is still up in March because it seems festive.
We don't turn on the lights anymore, though because that seems more of a fire hazard than "festive". :wink:

I'm with you on the outdoor lights- makes a dreary wet winter much cheerier coming home at night seeing a couple strings on a small holly bush and dogwood.

Faster horses said:
Jinglebob, why don't you post YOUR address and the price plus postage, so we can order the book AND send the money at the same time? That would be easier than getting everyones address and messing around with collecting the money.

Ole' money manager me...NOT!!!! :wink: I just learned to make things simple when we were holding a team roping. We called it an "Envelope Roping" where the guys put their team name AND the money in an envelope and enter. They couldn't do it...too complicated they said. It was impossible for them. So we scraped that idea.

That's when I came up with the KISS system. (Keep It Simple, Stupid. :wink: )

GOOD IDEA!

But Macon might get mad if i was advertizing, tho' I see some otheres who it doesn't seem to bother!

I'll just stick with this plan for now. If they don't want one bad enough to pm me their address , I guess they just don't want one.

But I will tell you the price.

$15.00 post paid

Gaurenteed to please. If you don't like it, just return the unread portion and I'll refund the correct amount to cover that! :wink:

Latest posts