• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Bulls were delivered

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cedarcreek

Reaction score
Had some new yearling bulls delivered Tuesday that we bought back in February
DSCN0373.jpg

HARB Pendleton 765 J H son out of a S D R Chief Justice 662 daughter
DSCN0367.jpg

S D R Chief Justice 662 son out of a S A F Focus of E R daughter
DSCN0364.jpg

Mytty In Focus JVC 8042 son out of a Bon View New Design 878 daughter
DSCN0365.jpg

B C C Bushwacker 41-93 son out of a Bon View Emulation Ext 473 daughter

I like your choices in bloodlines. But unless those pictures are very deceiving those bulls look a little small for yearlings? What will they weigh? None the less impeccable pedigrees in my opinion to be good all around bulls.

I bet they weigh around 900#s Mine are all around that size and shape all they are missing in 300#s of corn fat. I like bulls in that condition not show steer fat.

Some may go 900. I'm not knocking his bulls at all condition good and are probably raised to survive and not pampered like some. They could have more flesh and still not be "show steer fat". If ya read my first post I commented saying the picture might be deceiving. That's why I asked the weight. Not trying to knock his bulls at all they look complete and are pedigreed right!

LRAF said:
I like your choices in bloodlines. But unless those pictures are very deceiving those bulls look a little small for yearlings? What will they weigh? None the less impeccable pedigrees in my opinion to be good all around bulls.

They are bigger than they look in the pictures. They are weighing 1200 or a little better. My corrals are built taller than most because they were built for horses too. I'm glad I got these bulls bought in February because the way they are selling now this quality of bulls could easily cost $1000 more per head than they did then.

Latest posts