• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New grandbaby!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Liberty Belle

Reaction score
Our daughter in MN had a 9 pound, 6 ounce baby boy late yesterday. This makes an even dozen grandkids for us and grandma is headed to Minnesota early in the morning to meet the little fellow. Note to jake and koj - she tells me this one looks just like his Uncle Guy, who offers his sympathy....

Congrats Liberty Bell!!!!

Wow, that sounds like a pretty big baby---I hope Mom and Baby are doing well.

Cheers to another great day on the Northern Plains and have a safe trip to Minnesota. Be careful not to get packed off by a mosquito!

TTB

Wow LibertyBelle- a dozen grandkids can keep you stepping! Congratulations and safe trip!

Congrats!

Our Army boy has finished his time in the Army and he and wife and our grandbaby got home last night. I believe that Gabriel is a keeper! :lol: Now just watch us spoil him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all your good wishes. I leave about 6:00 tomorrow morning for the long drive to MN to start spoiling the little man.

koj - I called Doug Doll this morning to tell him about the new grandbaby and when I told him that the kids think this one looks like Uncle Guy, Doug said, "Well... maybe he'll ourgrow it!"

Brandy (Denzin) Stadheim had her baby early this morning. A little girl they named Sage, so my #6 kid is pretty proud of that, even if his namesake is a girl! I doubt Josh and Brandy named her after him, but we'll let him think he's why she got the name.

jinglebob, glad your bunch got home! Now get out there and spoil that kid. It's your duty, you know.

Jinglebob and family! Congratulations on your son returning home. What a celebration and reunion you must be having!

nr;
Thanks! Yes we are enjoying them. Son went to Rapid City to take the moving van back and ended up in the hospitol with kidney stones. The gave him some pain med and told him if it didn't pass by Monday to get back in there. Seems to be doing alright.

How come grandbabies are so much more fun than regular babies? Just cuz we get to play with them and then hand them back? :shock: :lol:

My parents got me real late in life so I didn't get to know my grandparents. My last one died when I was about 5. She knew me but I didn't get to know her. Except from the stories about all of them from my parents.

We had children quick so they would get to know their grandparents. Hope I get to know a bunch of my grandkids.

WOW! 12 Grandkids :shock: :lol: :!: Enjoy each and every one of them, spoil them rotten, then return them to mom and dad. THAT'S what makes grandkids FUN!! :D 8) :roll: :wink:

Here's my first try at sending in a picture.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Jinglebob/375.jpg
[/img]

This is Grampa Jinglebob and Gabriel Edward Jinglebob Jr., or Reil as I call him. He's setting on Buck, an Idian pony his father rode as a small lad. Buck is 20 years old and still rarin' to go and one tuff little horse. And Reil is one tuff' cowpuncher. Notice his chaps Grampa made him. (Thanks goes to Reil's mom who helped Grampa post this picture.) Ain't first time grand parents obnoxious? :lol:

Cograds LB, Wave when you drive by.
Our 4th grandaughter is due in 2-3weeks also in Minn.
If I can figure out how to post the pictures I`ll try also. Neat picture JB.

EJ, what town in Minnesota will your grandbaby be living in? Ours is in Hutchinson, about an eight and a half hour drive for me is I keep the petal to the medal. Let us know when the new one arrives. There's a lot of construction going on around Dupree, so if I were you, I'd take a different road than Highway 212.

jinglebob, that is sure a cute little cowboy! I'm looking for a sign I saw on a pillow several years ago that said "If I'd have known grandkids were so much fun, I'd have had them first!" You probably need one too.

There's a lot of truth in that, don't you think?

Pine River Minn is the town they`re near. They`ve purchased 80 acres out in the country and built a new home there so they can have horses. That`s about 30 miles north of Brainard. And about 7 hrs from here. The oldest grandaughter is 7 and has been rideing here since she was 2. The second one had her 3rd birthday tuesday and whne I called her she said, "I`m rideiing Bulls Eye and Jessica will ride King when we come to your house." They sure fun to have around.

We go over on 12 and take I 29 north then east at Wahpaton.

Latest posts