• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Holland 513 Manure Spreader

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
Anyone ever use one?

90315058.jpg

Found one in Venezuela...not the one pictured. Wondering how those who have used them feel they performed.

Thanks in advance.

The floor planking need replacing occasionally and the drag chains can break but it you empty it and don;t let the manure sit they aren't to bad.

Oh ya don't let the manure freeze down. :D :D

Should be a while before I get a hard freeze down there. :D

What about the volume?.....looks small to me.

check the axle tubes they are just a u shaped channel iron that manure sits in & rots out the channel . when a axel breaks on the left side you can kiss your gearbox goodby & they are small , all manure spreaders are small no matter how big they are .

Whitewing said:
Should be a while before I get a hard freeze down there. :D

What about the volume?.....looks small to me.

The manual rates them at 200 bu. heaped, I have one and they are good spreaders for seasonal use. Probably not what you'd want for everyday, high volume hauling at a feedlot.

Those apron chains are pretty well indestructible as long as they don't go slack. If they start to get too much slack, they will fall apart like a loose puzzle and then you will be hunting for lost links all over the field . . .

Don't ask how I know! :?

Latest posts