• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Kind of Fun!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
You ever notice how when a mare foals it's a bigger event than when a cow calves welll we have a new deal to get excited about. The kids buckers are calving-it's a family truck trip out there with every one-then the kids started trading their calves around-tooo funny. Fun wondering how those little floppy ears are gonna buck but damn glad I'm too old to find out. A nice surprise is how good a cow those brahma crosses are-very good udders and such-I'm sure they're keeping the coyotes honest out there too lol.

We raisie em too Northern. I like to see the old brahma cows put the run on an old wolf. How many you got out there? Wouldnt mind talking to you sometime about them.

I worked on a ranch once and we had a bunch of brahma cross bulls. The invariable froze their 'workin' parts' in the winter. You could allways see the brahma cross heifers in the pen from a mile away... heads 3 feet higher than all the rest. Other than that the females where actually alright as long as you didn't try to work them too hard. Made pretty good mothers. However, the bulls didn't survive up here so that was the end of that.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Hey Northern rancher I didn't know you suttered. :cowboy:
A'h do the sa - - A'h say - - A'h do the same stupid thing sometimes when Ah submit and then fo' get thet A'h SUBmitted and then SUB mit ag- - -

Big Muddy rancher said:
Hey Northern rancher I didn't know you suttered. :cowboy:
A'h do the sa - - A'h say - - A'h do the same stupid thing sometimes when Ah submit and then fo' get thet A'h SUBmitted and then SUB mit ag- - -

That ole "Truck Payment" hfr and her calf really wheeled around and put the run on the young border collie pup the other day. It was priceless to see that. Always enjoy watching them get a lil reved up. Keeps them healthy and alive and provides for some entertainment.

USgal~

Hey I even eat at the Robin's Nest god knows what the crazy waitress puts in my food lol. We got a few hundred quiet cows need a little 'sin' pasture to spice things up.

Latest posts