• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New music?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Is there any new music that anyone out there really enjoys? I like Eight second ride by Jake Owens, and Dirt Road scholar by Dean Brody. Some of the stuff on the mainstream rock/pop are kinda catchy too. I'm just looking for more music to download, seeing as to how i'm still not up and able to use my right arm until physio is over

The truth is a pretty good song, thats one to play for the ladies, :lol: And Lady Antebellum is allright, just not quite up my alley. Now, Taylor Swift, I see a future with me and her ;)

Big Muddy rancher said:
Toby Keith Cryin for me

Jason Aldean Don't tell them the truth.

Lady A , I run

Not sure if those are the proper names but I hear them choring.

ah, ya big softy :wink:

Hey, kiddo............what the heck did you do to yourself now? :shock: Last time I popped in here, you were scuffed........ya gotta quit doin that kinda stuff to yourself, one of these days when ya get old like me, you'll wish you'd not have done those things. hehe

My personal favorite (probably cause it fits me so good) is Easton Corbin's first single, I think it's called A Little More Country Than That. He sounds a LOT like George Strait did about 20 years ago........ :heart:

I'm still banged up from the accident yet. I started physio therapist doesnt like me going out to see the cows much less have fun! Haha, It still turned out good considering the circumstances though.

I don't know what ya like, or who ya normally listen to, but I'm a big fan of Corb Lund band outta Alberta, in addition to the normal cowboy music standards, Brenn Hill, Dave Stamey, etc.....

I describe Corb Lund as sort of "punk-cowboy" music......."Horse Soldier! Horse Soldier!" is possibly my favorite song of all time, MAYBE tied with Stamey's "Buckaroo Man," and a couple of Hill's songs.

I'm a big Jason Aldean fan right now and I too enjoy his song The Truth.

Outside my Window and I have no clue who sings it.

Halfway Gone by LifeHouse?

According to Him, According to YOu (not at all sure that's the name) some woman/band with an O name performs it and I like it a lot. LOL so well I don't know the name. :oops:

dusty-Stetson16 said:
Justin said:
did someone say Carrie Underwood???? :D

:) Yeah, she's good.

She is also a vegetarian- and two-time sexiest vegetarian winner named by PETA- and a PETA spokesman against eating meat !!!!!!!!

You might like the Warren Brothers. You don't hear them on the radio because they don't quite fit in with country or rock, but I like them a lot. From their album 'Well Deserved Obscurity', I especially like "The River and Me", it's a great song but I'll warn you it's about murder. :shock:

"I was 15 when my Daddy died,
Momma worked two jobs just to get by.
Seemed like a blessin when Harley came around,
so she took his name but I had my doubts.

Didn't take long for his drinkin ways
to start showin up on Momma's face.
One violent night huddled in my bed,
I swore that he wouldn't see another sunset.

Next day I followed him down to the river bank,
and I knew one of us wouldn't walk away......."

Latest posts