• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Music?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Updating my Itunes today as I'm off work for a bit due to respritory problems from cleaning heated canola bins in +30c. Got some x rays this morning and I need to go to the hospital four times a day for treatments..

Anyways, what's some of the new music everyone listens to? Homeboy by Eric Church, Take a back road by Rodney Atkins, and Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean are a few of my favourites.

Any suggestions?

The new Foo Fighters is excellent and I just downloaded 3Doors Down, haven't had a chance to listen to all of it yet though.
This might not be your taste though. My Ipod is very eclectic, it goes from Cee Lo, to Eminem and Dr Dre, to Adelle, to BB King etc. :lol:

I've grown tired of the "canned" country music that is coming out of Nashville these days and started digging around for something different. If you're shopping at the itunes store, check out the group Montana Rose. Their CD My Time is a breath of fresh air with a genuine country twist. Also, if you're on here you probably have enough cowboy in you to like Dave Stamey. He is a true western music artist.

hillsdown said:
The new Foo Fighters is excellent and I just downloaded 3Doors Down, haven't had a chance to listen to all of it yet though.
This might not be your taste though. My Ipod is very eclectic, it goes from Cee Lo, to Eminem and Dr Dre, to Adelle, to BB King etc. :lol:

The closest thing to eminem that I listen to is Colt Ford :lol:

Latest posts