• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New one for Jinglebob

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
I did not write this, found it on Poetry Workshop. Thought it was quite good and made me think of things like nice ripe melons.

Ode To My Wonder Bra

One day while I was shopping,
looking for new clothes,
I went in to find the secret
that only Victoria knows.

A shopping mall bordello,
with its hot pink paint and all,
it was filled with lacy underthings
displayed from wall to wall.

I searched among unmentionables
and gave a little start,
for I had spied the bra that would
replace the Cross-My-Heart.

The garment called a "Wonder Bra"
was wondrous there's no doubt,
for now I had some "Rawhide" boobs,
"head 'em up and move 'em out."

My friends all "wondered" if I'd gone
beneath the surgeon's knife,
since I was sporting cleavage
for the first time in my life.

I truly love my "Wonder Bra",
its benefits are glorious.
Now it is my secret too,
and not just Miss Victoria's.

by celly319 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess I'mma redneck woman, cuz I can get that stuff at walmart fer 1/2 the price :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been in that shoppin mall bordello a couple times in my life, good grief!!!!!!!! you'd think them thangs was made of gold for the prices they want for em.

Jinglebob said:
I should reply, about "more than a mouthful being a waste", but that would be in bad taste! :wink:

My husband says more than a handful is a waste. Are you two related?!? Most guys think, the more the merrier! :wink: :lol:

Shelly said:
Jinglebob said:
I should reply, about "more than a mouthful being a waste", but that would be in bad taste! :wink:

My husband says more than a handful is a waste. Are you two related?!? Most guys think, the more the merrier! :wink: :lol:

I think my hubby must know both of the above mentioned.....good thing that he think the same about the "waste"!!! :wink: :wink:

Good poem, sw!!! Thanks for posting and giving us all a much needed chuckle!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

More Than a mouthful is a waste.

Sure glad I got a big mouth. :shock: :shock: :lol2: :lol2: I think I need a :cowboy:

Denny said:
More Than a mouthful is a waste.

Sure glad I got a big mouth. :shock: :shock: :lol2: :lol2: I think I need a :cowboy:

Careful now-- We wouldn't want you breaking anything else :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts