• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NEW ORLEANS POLL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Rebuild New Orleans

• YES THEY SHOULD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO THEY SHOULD NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those people must resent us people.Minnesota offered to put up 3 to 5000 at camp ripley which is 25 miles from me they got it all ready had truck loads of supplies then "THOSE PEOPLE" did'nt want to come up here its TOO COLD and they told them they would help them find houses and JOBS I bet the JOBS scared them....you can't help those who can't or will not help themselves.

One of the things to think about is this: isn't the Port of New Orleans important to all of us? I believe a good deal of supplies for the US comes through that paticular port. But I am no expert on ports in the US so maybe someone has some expertise on US ports. I just don't want to cut off our noses to spite our face. A friend just sent this to me so I will include it. :???:

Things I have learned from watching the news on TV
during the last few days:

The hurricane only hit black families' property.

New Orleans was devastated and no other city was affected by the hurricane .

Mississippi is reported to have a tree blown down.

New Orleans has no white people.

The hurricane blew a limb off a tree in the yard of an Alabama resident.

When you are hungry after a hurricane, steal a big screen TV.

The hurricane did 23 billion dollars in improvements to New Orleans.

Now the city is welfare, looters and gang free and they are in your city

White folks don't make good news stories.

Don't give thanks to the thousands that came to help rescue you,
instead bitch because the government hasn't! given you a debit card yet.

Only black family members got separated in the hurricane rescue efforts.

Ignore warnings to evacuate and the white folks will come get you and
give you money for being stupid.

President Bush HATES black people so much that he not only let the storm hit
the gulf coast states - but did not lift one finger to push the storm in another direction.
No, no - he actually CAUSED the storm!!!!

"Nothing is foolproof - to a sufficiently talented fool"

Yesterday the mayor of New Orleans says, "Everybody come back in!"
Then, this morning, "Everyone stay away!"

(But the federal government blew the whole thing?? Who really did?)

SUCH GREAT LEADERSHIP!!! NO WONDER IT'S A MESS!! AND, IT IS NOT GREATEST DISASTER
TO EVER HIT THIS NATION!!! LOOK AT THE HURRICANE THAT HIT GALVESTON, TX IN 1900!
OVER 3,000 DEAD.
THE SAN FRANSISCO EARTHQUAKE OF 1904!! THE SUNAMI THAT HIT HAWAII IN 1948?
AND, WHERE ARE THOSE 10,000 DEAD BODIES THE MAJOR NEWS MEDIA SAID WE WOULD
FIND IN THE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS??

WHEN WILL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TOTALLY DISCOUNT ANYTHING
THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA (THE 3 MAJOR NETWORKS, CNN AND THE NATION'S LARGEST
NEWSPAPERS) HAVE TO SAY ON ANY SUBJECT??? LIES, DECEIT AND LIBERAL SPIN IS ALL
THEY CAN REPORT. ABSOLUTELY NO JOURNALSTIC VALUE AT ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR LIBERAL
BIAS. IT REMINDS ME OF THE OLD SOVIET UNION PROPAGANDA MACHINE.

AMERICA - EVERYDAY YOU ARE FED A DAILY DIET OF PROPAGANDA - YOU HAVE TO CHOSE
WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL LISTEN, WATCH OR READ IT - AND OR BELIEVE IT.

THE CHOICE IN TOTALLY UP TO YOU WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH THE MISINFORMATION.

I agree with Jersey. THOSE PEOPLE that just sit on there big rear ends with their hands out shouting "we want help...we want help" make me think evil thoughts!!! A HUGE majority of them damn people in that situation have never in there life nor ever will do an honest days work!!! (And I don't give a rats ripe red (bleep) if these people are black, white, purple or green....the feelings the same) Sure I feel sorry for the kids...simply cause they are innocent and can't help their situations. But the adults who are able to work but don't cause they are so used to getting hand outs and hand ups from welfare and other government payments. Makes me sick! All the high class smart people got out before Katrina hit. All that was left in Nawlins was the stupid, poor and low class who are nothing but a drag on society anyway. Like someone said.....now after Katrina hit, its kinda like a self cleaning oven down there in Nawlins. All the gangs and druggies are killing each other and eventually maybe will take care of themselvs. And like Jersy said....who the hell wants 200,000 reject low class welfare stricten people who arn't willing to work a day in their worthless lives living in your neighborhood????? They are like cockroaches (if you feed them and shelter them they arn't going to leave).....they brought them all to the Houston dome and are feeding them and supplying them with shelter....hell if you do that you'll never get rid of them....EVER. I have a hard time donating money to the cause knowing that I'm helping some schmuck who hasn't held down a job in his/her life. If I knew my money was actually going to help some decent working individual who lost their house and other belongings I wouldn't mind.....or to help the kids, cause like I say they are innocent. And also....someone needs to teach them damn people a thing or two about birth control....if your living in a card board box fighting the pigeons for table scraps, do you really think you need about 2938 kids?????? And the whole racist thing about has me in a tizzy to! Can you believe Jesse Jackson?? That man started squacking his mouth saying that the reason it took so long to get aid and help to the victims was because they were black....he said if they were white action would of been taken sooner. That right there is just so typical....if something doesn't go just exactly right...lets scream racism.....blacks love to scream racism...........I'm surprised Jesse Jackson hasn't met the same match as Martin Luther....if he don't shut his trap it will. Racism is starting to be a thing of the past....there are still several isolated incidences and occurances, but for the most part its history.....people are way more accepting now days. And so I think screaming racism in this case....blaming the national level...is absolutly absurd! I have a very hard time willing to help people who arn't willing to do a damn thing to help themselves!!!! Your going to die a cold lonely death if you sit on your unemployeed, wellfare stricken, cracked out, pot smoking butt with your hand in my face looking for a dollar......get up and shake off that "I'm poor, so feel sorry for me" attitude!! And I think I'll throw up If i see one more person shouting "We want help...we want help".........

There ya go guys...have fun ripping me on that one... :wink:

.I will pray for good health for those that have it coming.If they live like rats and breed like rats must be RATS...

TXTIBBS you got BALLS......

carole3218 said:
I think if this had happened in LA, San Diego or Malibu, help would have gotten there sooner. I cannot lump everyone together like that, sorry.

There is no basis nor justification for you to think this way carol. If you could conjure up just one little iota of rationale, we might go for it.

But until then, it's conjecture only!

V_Key said:
In the WRONG direction
If I say a word that offends my friends or other people I Grow by learning/using words that do not offend. I do not use words like OKIE. ARKIE. TexASS, Dude, want to be, Country Dirt Farmers, Dust Bowl Immigrants, Etc. that may offend. My friends know me and where I'm coming from and we use words that I would get killed over if I used them in other places.

You can go on using any words you want – That's your Right
It is also our Right to say your words Offend Us

How do you expect us to take you seriously when you Offend Us right off the bat.
:lol: :lol: Oh my-Was it not you who just recently called someone a "Spineless Cesspool of Stupidity and Ignorance" because they had a different view than you did? I believe you also stated you "hate self rightous posts"...

TXTIBBS, Being from the south............if I had said what you did, the stigma of the south would make my name mud.

I have never met anyone who isn't the slightest bit racist in one way or another. Many blacks down here are the epitomy of racism.

Should people build at the base of an active volcano?

Seems like a similar decision.

'Fraid I'm gonna have to side with Tibbs and Jersey on this issue. Had a family of 10 move into my son's house since it was vacant. They trashed the place. Broke mirrors, the porch swing, bannister, furniture, and even pulled down some fences and boards around the barn area. When I tried to get them to help me repair some of the damage, the father and three oldest boys said they weren't suppose to work since they were "displaced" through no fault of their own and they didn't come here to be my labor force. Since I insisted, with a few strong words, they got the idea that I was serious and moved out one night. Have no idea where they went, but the locks have been changed and the damage repaired thanks to a couple of neighbor kids and their friends looking for odd jobs. These "displaced individuals" ate all the food in the house, replacing nothing, broke dishes, left the sink full of dirty dishes (even though a dishwasher is right there), trash all over the place (inside and out), turned over a lawn tractor (they weren't mowing the lawn). No, thanks. You can send them their "owed" welfare checks, but unless I know them personally, they aren't welcome on my property.

Went into town this mornin (pop 300) and the traffic on our lil country road was unbelieveable. People getting sick of sittin on I-45 are getting off and driving smaller roads. There were about 8 cars parked on the side of the road as I got to the edge of town, all of em with maps out tryin to find out where they are and where to go next. Had one van with a family or oriental folks stopped and asked me how to get to dallas, and where the nearest mc donalds was, I pointed them in the right direction and told em good luck. But as of 9 am they have now opened I_45 south bound lanes as north bound lanes. So maybe that will speed up the process quite a bit, plans are later today I-10 also will be all west bound as well as Highway 6 all north bound. I have been watching the news for the last couple days almost exclusively, but this mornin when I saw all those headlights comin my way it kinda got me in the gut, brought tears to my eyes, those folks leavin like that have no idea if they'll have anything to return to. God bless em.

Latest posts