• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New pup and cat

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
2079.jpg

Annnnnd, fight!

2080.jpg

"Ain't no dang pup going to ruff me around!"

2081.jpg

"Dang dogs!"

2085.jpg

Annnd the winner is........

I got this 6 month old cat from a neighbor lady who got it's gramma from me. My good ol' house mouser got killed last winter. The cats name is Cooter and he's a riot! Ain't no mice safe around this house no more!

I got the pup at the Philip horse sale. He's pure Aussie and I always wanted to try one. His name is Reb and boy is he tuff! He jumped out the window of my Dodge 4x4 onto the gravel on his nose and front paws and never even whimpered. Just got up and went on about his business as if dropping 10 or 20 times his height, was an everyday deal! :lol:

He sure is giving the baby and everybody else around here hell with them sharp puppy teeth! :lol: :lol: :lol: Especially the cat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a cute pup! the cat reminds me of ours: beats up on the pud doberman, and has my kitten-killer mutt simply cowed. she just growls and moves when he gets close, and sometimes he'll run past, grab her by the head (like yours is doing), give her a bite, and he's so fast she doesn't even have time to react :shock: it's a hoot watching him abuse her, but it's kinda sad too, 'cause she KNOWS he's taking advantage.....

Really cute pictures, Jinglebob?

Was that pup naturally bob-tailed?

I saw some Aussies advertised that had bob-tails and I can't remember where I saw the ad. I wondered if they had been docked or were bob-tailed. All our dogs are bob-tailed, preferrably natural bobs, but not always.

Do they have many more of those pups? He is really special.

How is your wife's dog taking to this new invader? He is really a cute snuggly looking puppy despite your sharp teeth report.

Faster horses said:
Really cute pictures, Jinglebob?

Was that pup naturally bob-tailed?

I saw some Aussies advertised that had bob-tails and I can't remember where I saw the ad. I wondered if they had been docked or were bob-tailed. All our dogs are bob-tailed, preferrably natural bobs, but not always.

Do they have many more of those pups? He is really special.

He's naturally bob tailed. there were 8 in the litter and she just had two at the sale last weekend. Don't know if any are left or not.

nr, Cindy's dog just hates him! Course he he can't whip the pup, but he sure growls and barks at him. Reb just wallers over him and goes on about his duties! :lol:

Latest posts