• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Robotic Barber (joke)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
A popular Des Moines Barber shop had a new robotic barber installed. A fellow came in for a haircut. As the robot began to cut his hair it asked him, "What's your IQ?" he man replied, "130." So the robot proceeded to make conversation bout physics, astronomy, investments, insurance, and so on. The man
listened intently and said, "This is really cool."

Later, another gent came in for a haircut and the robot asked him as it began the haircut, "What's your IQ?
The man responded, "100." So the robot started talking about football, baseball, and so on. The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is really cool!"

Later on, a third guy came in to the barbershop. ?As with the others, the robot barber asked him "What's your IQ? he man replied, "70." ?The robot then said, "So, I understand you Democrats are really excited about Hillary running for President

katrina said:
A popular Des Moines Barber shop had a new robotic barber installed. A fellow came in for a haircut. As the robot began to cut his hair it asked him, "What's your IQ?" he man replied, "130." So the robot proceeded to make conversation bout physics, astronomy, investments, insurance, and so on. The man
listened intently and said, "This is really cool."

Later, another gent came in for a haircut and the robot asked him as it began the haircut, "What's your IQ?
The man responded, "100." So the robot started talking about football, baseball, and so on. The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is really cool!"

Later on, a third guy came in to the barbershop. ?As with the others, the robot barber asked him "What's your IQ? he man replied, "70." ?The robot then said, "So, I understand you Democrats are really excited about Hillary running for President

Geezzz, Katrina, I like Hillary :lol:

That's okay if you like Hillary Carole. I have a friend who named her corgi after the first lady... But be prepared for me to try and talk you out of voting for her for presidency.. :wink: Oh yeah.... THose snuff can rings on jeans.... makes me laugh everytime I see one.... :oops:

katrina said:
That's okay if you like Hillary Carole. I have a friend who named her corgi after the first lady... But be prepared for me to try and talk you out of voting for her for presidency.. :wink: Oh yeah.... THose snuff can rings on jeans.... makes me laugh everytime I see one.... :oops:

Hillary was the second choice for my corgi-heeler, Rita (margarita was 1st).

Should we share the joke with the rest of the crew? I don't know if I can pull the pic along with the joke but I would try. Let me know....... :roll:
I smile also, can't help it :!:

It's up to you.... Maybe we need an asumed name....I don't know if they would appreciate our warped sense of humor or not. That's right up there with casa's tazer joke..( go in the archives of ranchers net and type in tazer) It's one of my all time favorites.

katrina said:
It's up to you.... Maybe we need an asumed name....I don't know if they would appreciate our warped sense of humor or not. That's right up there with casa's tazer joke..( go in the archives of ranchers net and type in tazer) It's one of my all time favorites.

I will look it up, Katrina, maybe we should not share our joke, just keep it ourselves, or let the women of ranchers.net email us for it. lol :lol:

Jinglebob said:
I know about the copenhagen ring joke and I think it's great! :lol:

'Course, I pack one myself! :lol:

Jinglebob: keep the story quiet for us, it is our little story, just for a little while, then you can tell.lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will look at your back pocket the next time we meet.

Okay Carole and Katrina.......you can just whisper the story to me ....promise I won't tell the rest! Besides any story to be any good just has to be shared :wink: :twisted:

carole3218 said:
Jinglebob said:

Jinglebob: keep the story quiet for us, it is our little story, just for a little while, then you can tell.lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weeellll, I like to protect mine better then that, so I carry it in my front pocket! Of my shirt. Sure don't want it to get ruined! :wink:

Jinglebob said:
carole3218 said:
Jinglebob said:

Weeellll, I like to protect mine better then that, so I carry it in my front pocket! Of my shirt. Sure don't want it to get ruined! :wink:

After the yearling shipping incident, maybe it won't be needed :twisted:

nr said:
Jinglebob said:
carole3218 said:

After the yearling shipping incident, maybe it won't be needed :twisted:

Evidently nr has heard the joke also! :lol:

And it wasn't needed before, so, noooo problem! :shock: :eek: :lol:

Latest posts