• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Tires

Help Support Ranchers.net:

FarmDogMamma

Reaction score
Back at the end of January, I put brand new tires on my truck. Goodyear Trackers... (from Wal mart)...well the other day one went flat...so since I have the full warrenty and road hazzard warrenty on them, I take it back to be fixed, they tell me that they had to put a new tire on, that there was a hole in the sidewall...ok fine and dandy right?....NOOOOO...they were gonna charge me 50 bucks!!!....said the tire had 50% wear on it.
OHHH DID I THROW A HISSY FIT!!!..those tires have less than 7000 miles on and only been on 3 months. Told them that they could take that tire off the rim and I would be buying my tires elsewhere. Two managers later, I finally got the tire free...so it pays to be a PI$$ED OFF, HISSY FIT THROWIN, FOOT STOMPIN OLE EWE sometimes.

nothing beats the old "squeeky wheel" theory !!!!

I hate to resort to it, but it sure gets the desired results........ however it NEVER works on my wife !

DANG! I had a goodyear tracker to replace one of my flat goodyear wranglers just about a week ago and at Wal-Mart. Wonder what to expect. :(

FarmDogMamma said:
Back at the end of January, I put brand new tires on my truck. Goodyear Trackers... (from Wal mart)...well the other day one went flat...so since I have the full warrenty and road hazzard warrenty on them, I take it back to be fixed, they tell me that they had to put a new tire on, that there was a hole in the sidewall...ok fine and dandy right?....NOOOOO...they were gonna charge me 50 bucks!!!....said the tire had 50% wear on it.
OHHH DID I THROW A HISSY FIT!!!..those tires have less than 7000 miles on and only been on 3 months. Told them that they could take that tire off the rim and I would be buying my tires elsewhere. Two managers later, I finally got the tire free...so it pays to be a PI$$ED OFF, HISSY FIT THROWIN, FOOT STOMPIN OLE EWE sometimes.

Going through that now.
V_Key had a flat - - Wal-Mart sold her a tire but they were told she would get (2) or (3) more later - - she had just paid college for the year so was short of cash.

She had a flat last week (Different Tire) she wanted to buy 2 tires to match the one she had (Idea - 2 on front, then 2 on back and a spare) She was was told:

That Tire was a special order - we only had one - - and we have nothing in your size in stock.

I did the shouting thing But no luck :!:

Manage said - What would you have me Do

I said
She need a tire NOW
Your out-of stock
So we must find a tire some place - She bought 2 for the front

I think you should sell her 2 new tires and give her credit (in hole or in part) for the tire you stuck her with.

I'm sucker enough to be waiting for a return phone call from the main office. (for one week)

Latest posts