• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New to forum, Introduction

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RenFarms

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've just spent the past 1.5 hours perusing these posts, and have really enjoyed the variety of posts and the good natured, straight talking, fun loving conversations.

We're from East Central Kansas and have a small herd of purebred Galloway which we use to produce grassfed beef, marketed direct to consumers. Visit our operation at http://www.renfarms.com if you get a hankering.

Looking forward to reading more about the various cattle related topics on this forum.

welcome, I just spent the weekend 30 minutes west of you! over in Marion County......... glad to be home though!

Welcome RenFarms!!!! What part of east central Kansas? I have a brother in Baldwin City.

jigs, where were you!? I spent the first 20 years of my life on the Mcpherson/Marion county border.

Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:
welcome, I just spent the weekend 30 minutes west of you! over in Marion County......... glad to be home though!

Jigs when do we tell him about the initiation for guys from Kansas? :wink: :wink: :lol:
I'll start washing the fruit :)

Welcome :D

Mrs.Greg said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:

Jigs when do we tell him about the initiation for guys from Kansas? :wink: :wink: :lol:
I'll start washing the fruit :)

Welcome :D

We are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaddd :nod: :nod: :cowboy: :lol2:

Welcome aboard the board! Sounds like you and RKaiser got some notes to compare!

Forgot to add, our website is www.purecountry.ca Not alot of pics of our breeding stock on there yet, but we're working on it. We just bought 141 females from southern Saskatchewan. Formerly George Ramsay's herd, which you may have heard of through Russ Horvey.

PureCountry said:
Formerly George Ramsay's herd, which you may have heard of through Russ Horvey.

Though not familiar with Ramsay's herd, I do know Russel and think a lot of him. A lot can be learned from conversation with him. I need to catch up with him for the latest Olds College results.

Latest posts