• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Toy Yesterday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lenahorse

Reaction score
Went home yesterday to find a new toy in the yard, we were 17th on the waiting list when it was ordered.
Larry[/img]
P1000374.jpg
[/img]

Nice looking tractor, just need to bring it over to my place a while so I can check it out and make sure everthing is working. Should have it checked out in a few years for you :lol:
What are you going to use it for, Baling hay?

I've beena t the dealers talking prices recently... About died seeing how much it was going to cost to either get a new one or replace the 7410 I have.. Going t have to crunch some more numbers.. As long ast hey last a good long time I will he happy.. Problem is we put way to many hours on them now that we feed sweet and seed corn sillage in the winter.. Hay took a lot less time,

$1800 difference in 2 dealers not more than 70 miles apart!
Every dealer said that "this is my lowest price", bull. They all were different for the exact same thing.
It will be used for hay and my wifes 20' x 25' garden!

It will be nice,
My wife has her garden's too, we run raised bed and put in mulch/compost in them. Front end bucket sure makes it easier.
Got a couple greenhouses also and when we need to add dirt have to haul it in by wheel barrel. Tractor bucket sure saves the back
What type of baler do you run? Have vermeer 605 K here
Nice place you have too

Latest posts